Wow codemasters

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think this article will make you eat your words there ballers:IGN: E3 009: Metal Gear Rising Coming to PS3, PC

Don't understand what u meant there.. It's still coming out on 360.. MGS can never be exclusive to 360, we all know that.. The fact it's out on 360 is a big news as it was one of the major titles totally exclusive to PS3.. Probably their selling point.. Just like Tekken now going multi-platform..

alioz

Club Cricketer
because it is crooked dealers who just want to sell the game. They are hoping that you will buy and then not return.

Never trust an ebay dealer, the Publishers have said no, stop flogging a dead horse. it will not work

i have got games from ebay that were region free and worked fine. you need to check the rating of that ebay store and ask them in writting if it will work on your console. if ebaystore rating is good then they wont lie to you. they will be able to tell honestly if it will work on your system or not. just ask them.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
because it is crooked dealers who just want to sell the game. They are hoping that you will buy and then not return.

Never trust an ebay dealer, the Publishers have said no, stop flogging a dead horse. it will not work

Dude. Whats the use of bashing one console and another. Thats what the publisher's want. I got the xbox 360 because I heard that the online is near perfect and there were loads of games already on that console and PS3 was far too expensive when it came out. I don't want to get in the fanboyism. I just wish there was just one console in the market so the game library won't be split. Both consoles have their pro's and con's. If not region free then I'll just get it for PC.

i have got games from ebay that were region free and worked fine. you need to check the rating of that ebay store and ask them in writting if it will work on your console. if ebaystore rating is good then they wont lie to you. they will be able to tell honestly if it will work on your system or not. just ask them.

Yeah I asked one of them today and will wait for their reply and post it here

adthomp

International Cricketer
haha the only thing that xbox has a monoply on is Halo yeah FPS games!!! how boring they have a limited amount of RPG where you have to use your head, its all FPS on the 360

and what about the terrible controllers they have?? the little tiny analog stick that you need to use 2 fingers for

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread