Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Come on Mike give us something or more lame jokes like the one above will be released.:clap

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I think a post blockerdave made a while ago is probably true. He said something along the lines of how they are negotiating with publishers to cancel this game and the best way to get that news out. There is no game paha

----------

I hope I never stop learning!

You haven't started yet :lol

DeadShot

Club Captain
Don't think they will delay any further. They will release the game as it is and they will try to patch it up if possible. It costs 2999INR for console version which is lot of money for this game in the current status.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So, Mike will tell us the new release date soon.

Doubt it, we'll probably just get the same robotic like responses ''We continue to polish'' and a few lines about the glorified field editor.

Prove me wrong Mike!

srk121

International Coach
Prove me wrong Mike!

Ross has not been proven wrong till yet on AC13 release dates, i highly doubt we will get a response from Mike on this. Again i really do hope this game does release however, we gamers can't have another broken cricket title yet again! but then again... I really wish Trickstar a best of luck. :)

Sniper

Club Cricketer
Come on Mike give us something or more lame jokes like the one above will be released.:clap

Honestly,ross has given us more than enough to justify their game! but mike has just failed to do that!.
Its just lack of self-confidence from mike and his team with their game!:-@.

Thanks to DBC'14 to knock some sense back to mike and his team or else by now we would have a broken game with trickstar shutting their company.

D

Dutch

Honestly,ross has given us more than enough to justify their game! but mike has just failed to do that!.
Its just lack of self-confidence from mike and his team with their game!:-@.

Thanks to DBC'14 to knock some sense back to mike and his team or else by now we would have a broken game with trickstar shutting their company.

They are not 13 year old kids on the school playground mate. Honestly.....confidence has nowt to do with it. It has to do with grown up things like finances, development cycles and all that. Whatever I think of the way they have handled things I am sure that Mike is fairly sure of himself and doesn't feel worried about coming on Planet Cricket amongst the "nasty boys".....

Sniper

Club Cricketer
They are not 13 year old kids on the school playground mate. Honestly.....confidence has nowt to do with it. It has to do with grown up things like finances, development cycles and all that. Whatever I think of the way they have handled things I am sure that Mike is fairly sure of himself and doesn't feel worried about coming on Planet Cricket amongst the "nasty boys".....

Here,my POV is ross is more confident with his product than mike.Whom do you think knows their products quality more than developer themselves.

Lee1981

International Coach
Here,my POV is ross is more confident with his product than mike.Whom do you think knows their products quality more than developer themselves.

They are 2 completely different projects

Ross game is personal, his own personal reputation/name is on the line so to speak, which is why he has arguably more to lose, although I have a very good feeling its gonna be a big success.

Where's Mike is part of the machine in ashes 13, so if and when this goes tits up, what's the worst that is gonna happen?

Some abuse from us lot, that is all, and does that really bother him.?

Nope and nor should it, we are irrelevant really, whether we like it or not

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Worst cud happen?? He could lose his job his security his home his wife and kids etc!! He has just as much to lose IMO. Unfortunately for him he's the public face of trickster so he's the one who cops it if it goes tits up even tho he's part of the machine. Ross on the other hand IS the machine so he's naturally goin to feel more responsible for the project. Either way its not us who suffer or pay for crappy games!! Mike and Ross stand to lose REAL things that affect Real lives!! We're all looking forward to one or both games but lets have a bit of realism for the big picture! Rant over

Users who are viewing this thread