Ashes Cricket Designer at Lords on Sunday

tk421

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, my first post!

Just wanted to post and tell you all that on my way out of the India/England game, I saw someone I recognised: the desginer of Cricket from the Gamespot interview!

He seemed a bit shy (I think he was a bit shocked to get reconigsed!), but he was a really nice guy and stopped and chatted and told me the game was going really well and he was really pleased with it.

I kept trying to get a release date out of him but he wouldnt tell me, but he said that they might be announcing something soon.

I even got him to do a shout out to Planet Cricket for a picture! ;-)

Attachments

• image 1.jpg
    image 1.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 168

Hzdar1

School Cricketer
Well how was his reaction when you recognised him:spy:spy
But did he tell you about the release of any Official Trailer or Gameplay video.cause,everyone is waiting for that.:p

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Hi guys, my first post!

Just wanted to post and tell you all that on my way out of the India/England game, I saw someone I recognised: the desginer of Cricket from the Gamespot interview!

He seemed a bit shy (I think he was a bit shocked to get reconigsed!), but he was a really nice guy and stopped and chatted and told me the game was going really well and he was really pleased with it.

I kept trying to get a release date out of him but he wouldnt tell me, but he said that they might be announcing something soon.

I even got him to do a shout out to Planet Cricket for a picture! ;-)

Nice going. ;)

Welcome to PC! :)

tk421

School Cricketer
Thanks for the welcome chaps, now I've registered maybe I'll stop lurking!

lol@ coolz_hari. Sorry chap: I may have bumped into him in the street, but he didn't exactly give me his phone number! He did say he reads the forums a lot, but I'm not sure if he posts here. Perhaps one of the PC guys could get him to register when they go up for the Codemasters tour next week?!

rza89

Club Cricketer
wow thats sik, u could have bought ur MRF cricket bat and beat the game out him lol:banana2:banana2:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread