Ashes Cricket Trailer!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
^I would blame poor marketing for this. Every thing is too quick and chopped out to notice anything new here.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
An in-game trailer would be one with a game-play video, not the CGI. CGI used for replays & cut-scenes do not tell how good a game is. Hope to see a good up date to this, with in-game shots, soon.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Seeing Anderson bowling with the default DBC17 action is not the first thing you would like to see in a new game trailer.

Do the England players have the bowling animations captured, I remember an article saying that the Australian players were recreated with data from the national cricket centre nothing about the England bowlers.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Those shots looks damn awesome...Saw them frame by frame...So realistic... A BIG plus for the game now..

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is a pretty cool trailer. Funny how people are saying they couldn't see much. Well, trailers are meant to give a taste of what is to come and it serves it's purpose. My only concern was the sound effect when the ball hit the bat. I hope that was just for the trailer...the previous DBC games had it spot on.

Reactions: DAP

gunit123

County Cricketer
Animations certainly look better on the whole, particularly in batting - however, if that is the final Jimmy Anderson 'action' in game, then it is a concern... (so is England taking a clean catch :p)

Last edited:

Westindies

Club Captain
Starc action is default, Anderson action is new one..watch closely..Having Ross as umpire in Ashes game is ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread