Ashes Cricket Trailer!

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Starc action is default, Anderson action is new one..watch closely..Having Ross as umpire in Ashes game is ridiculous

From memory I don't think that the ECB/CA licenses covered the umpires. I think we had to have unlicensed umpires in previous Ashes games.

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Starc action is default, Anderson action is new one..watch closely..Having Ross as umpire in Ashes game is ridiculous
Anderson has the default one! starc may be has a new action! but it's hard to tell!

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
So I cannot find this on the US Playstation store. Does anyone know when would this be available for download? Also the price of this in USD? Thanks

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

pulina

Club Captain
Is starc's action not in the game? Bummer... Looks lit though...Awesome job guys...

Harshs1993

Club Cricketer
Hey
Just wondering about the different bowling actions. It was promised to us at the time of announcement. Would be great if you guys could pull it off. Same bowling actions gets too boring and is one of the main reason why people don't buy cricket games
Please confirm
Thank you

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I refuse to believe that that is even remotely based on any substantiated evidence whatsoever....
I agree with that.. For the thousands of overs bowled I concentrate on the delivery type , line and length rather than the action.. But yeah would like to see some authentic bowling action of atleast a few bowlers... Would make a big difference in terms of gameplay with the arm angle and height of release...[DOUBLEPOST=1508566190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Isn't that Matt Renshaw?
I think he was referring to the Steve Smith celebration animation..[DOUBLEPOST=1508566244][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 198243

Steve Smith and this animation looks amazing!

View attachment 198244

This looks amazing.. Unique kitbag for both batsmen

View attachment 198246

Finally we got the answer. He is literally looking at the ball... amazing...

View attachment 198247
Starc's face emotion <3 Just wow...
Also I loved Moeen Ali's appeal animation..Even that looked mo capped by him...

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If a trailer is supposed to give us a look at what the game offers then i noticed significant change in batting animation but kinda hurt by seeing the same old bowling action from all the bowlers they showed in the trailer.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I reckon the bowling actions are different from DBC 17 surely.. James Anderson & Pat Cummins have similar bowling actions in the game. What needs to be understood here is that cricket is a difficult sport when it comes to mo-cap of batsmen and bowlers unlike in other sports.

Just my two cents on the front foot!!

Users who are viewing this thread