Asia Cup 2018 - UAE (September 2018)

Who do you think will win the Asia Cup 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Was just about the share my thoughts on Jadeja's inclusion as well. I hope he gets picked as Pandya's replacement and performs big time. Always liked Jadeja and I think when in form he can offer a lot of balance to the lineup.

I would love it if we played the above team, but I don't see how we can accommodate Rahul in place of Rayudu if we cannot swap Rahul in place of DK. Rayudu clicked in both the games as well. I wish we would play Rahul, but I don't think this will happen

Between Chahal and Kuldeep, I would definitely go for Kuldeep.

I want to see Rahul back because IMO, he is going to be a crucial member in the WC squad and he needs as many games before the tournament.

Between Kuldeep and Chahal, I am also tilting towards Kuldeep. I wish Jadeja makes a very grand return back to the ODI side. Just like the hopes on Pandya are, Jadeja succeeding will be a massive shot in the arm for India.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I want to see Rahul back because IMO, he is going to be a crucial member in the WC squad and he needs as many games before the tournament.

Between Kuldeep and Chahal, I am also tilting towards Kuldeep. I wish Jadeja makes a very grand return back to the ODI side. Just like the hopes on Pandya are, Jadeja succeeding will be a massive shot in the arm for India.
Pandya gone out of Asia cup

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wish our no.8 and no.9 were capable of doing what their Afghanistani counterparts are doing right now ... a partnership of 50+ in 35 deliveries .. such a crucial partnership. Gives AFG a chance

Bhumi

Club Captain
160 for 7

Birthday boy Rashid and Naib on Fire for 8th wicket* so far put on 63*

Earlier Shakib 4 wickets and Shahidi 58.[DOUBLEPOST=1537455244][/DOUBLEPOST]Since 2015 Afghanistan defend 230
13 times (win) out off 17

We all know in t20I @ Dehradun, BD were white wash by AfG in different format but players were same.

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
Partnership 95* off 57

Birthday boy Rashid Khan hits 57* - jahapna:cheers tohfa Qabul karo:D

Last over : 1/4/4/2/4/4

Mortaza need 3 wickets for 250 wickets,remain wicket less
8/0/67/0

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well, they have given AFG much more than a chance here. They will fancy a win now for sure .. against a BD lineup sans Tamim

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wow Arghanistan! Ive never seen this much interest around the Asia Cup. The crowds for games involving Afghanistan and Bangladesh have been huge and have given this a feel of a big event so far. If the second round has a few close games, the Asia Cup as an entity would've worken up. With sides like HK, UAE and Nepal having shown signs of being competitive, Asia Cups of future could be much bigger. The ICC needs to wake up now and be more inclusive. I hope the ACC shows the way as this region has the most number of comptetitive sides.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
So basically this is what happens when Hardik goes out. It completely changes the balance of the team. We are forced to keep only one of the two wrist-spinners in the team who have been our strength in the middle overs. I would pick Jadeja in place of Hardik and Deepak Chahar or Khaleel Ahmed comes in for Chahal. Playing both thw wrist spinners and Jadeja will be a bit too much of spin bowling.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Rashid want to make something special today. Beware Bangladesh. Without Mushfiq, let's see how they approach.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is Afghanistan's Asia Cup, we will loose and everyone will loose against them.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delightful to see the intensity and dedication of this Afghanistan team! [HASHTAG]#GoBlue[/HASHTAG] one way or the other. :D

Bhumi

Club Captain
Partnership 95* off 57

Birthday boy Rashid Khan hits 57* - jahapna:cheers tohfa Qabul karo:D

Last over : 1/4/4/2/4/4

Mortaza need 3 wickets for 250 wickets,remain wicket less
8/0/67/0
Rashid Rashid
9/3/13/2

42.1/7/119/10
Poor I wish BD surrender vs Jadeja today[DOUBLEPOST=1537486070][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you know Rohit in his last 5 Innnings vs BD :

His real challenge vs Fizz who took 13 wicket vs India in last 4 ODI

Bhumi

Club Captain
Delightful to see the intensity and dedication of this Afghanistan team! [HASHTAG]#GoBlue[/HASHTAG] one way or the other. :D
They are terrific side,play cricket with top planning, wants to make sure not to loose more than 5 wickets while manage 150/160

Then they used their last weapon on NRR for last 10 overs, match after match.

During 2016 BD trashing, they have shinwari (81) so yesterday he was called but naib gave good support when Shinwari failed on difficult wicket very very slow with intense 41.8 heat.

Today yet another hot day in forecast side bats 2nd will surrender but Pakistan have only one spinner so my money on Afghanistan but if Pakistan bats first they will post big score.

Organizers not schedule any game of indian team in Abu Dhabi

Users who are viewing this thread