Attachments

• CROWD.jpg
    CROWD.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia just lost a wicket of J. Langer, clean bowled by Franklin... that's a good start for New Zealand..

MWaugh

International Coach
very boring batting by felming and company on the first day. bit dissapointing sometimes when teams bat like that

Dhoni

School Cricketer
true man... now take a look at Australian batting, they're scoring 5.44 per over. Australia 82/1 (14.4 ov)

Rangeela

International Coach
3rd Test Stumps Day 2

New Zealand 1st Inning 292 (H Marshall 76) (McGrath 3/49, Warne 3/63)
Australia 1st Inning 219/4 (Ponting 105)

Australia trail by 73 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Revise odds after Day 2

Odds:

New Zealand - 16/1
Draw - 2/1
Australia - 2/5

Betting will be open until 27th March at 21:00 GMT.

dayne

Club Cricketer
ricky ponting is the man! i dont really like him but boy, has he got the aussies right back into it, shame that he got out so quickly after making his century though..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
First time I have bet on a match other than that of India's.

I bet for Australia! Good century by Punter!!

irottev

School Cricketer
I backed NZ for 10 rep, I rekon if we are ever going to win, itll be now.

We are still in it, a few early wickets today for us or in a few overs time with the second new ball and we may have them at a simular score to what we have, mabee 50 odd in front. Surely Gilchrist can't do it again. Pontings Innings was great, he totally made use of the short 50 metre boundry scoring was it 5 sixes???

When will Shane Bond return??

Hes back playing provincially, hes only bowling a small amount of overs, hes been taking a few wickets each match and broken a few hands, hes come back pretty darn good, he made his maiden first class century last week, he bats at number 10/11 for the black caps. Whether this shows that we have weak bowling in provincial cricket or that bond isn't a bad batter im not sure, I remember him smacking a few fast 20's or 30's in ODI's, anyway he doesn't wan't to rush back into international cricket, like last time, if he is out again, he is going to quit, and thats fair enough. Can't wait until hes back playing though, next season look out.

MWaugh said:
very boring batting by felming and company on the first day. bit dissapointing sometimes when teams bat like that

This is test cricket, not an ODI, Flemings knock was pretty good, you have seen the bad form hes been in, you saw the battle between him and McGrath. It isn't boring or dissapointing at all, you can sit there all smug knowing you have a faultless Australian team, all the batsmen averaging over 50, all the bowlers with amazing averages and strikerates. How would you play against the best bolwing attack in the world? Play carelessly? We have inexpericanced batsmen, due to many injuries, hell we can make a better 11 from injured and dropped for poor form players. You Australians can pull another international superstar out of your ass when ever you want, Australia A is probably better then all the other international teams, you should play them, you might get a challenge.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
With all due respect to Australia, I think their second-string team is too hyped up. Don't feed me with a list of domestic performers who you think will make a very big impact in international cricket--every decent cricket-playing country has a few of those. I'm sure many of the stronger teams would make a meal of the Australian A team. Not the same with the Aussie team.

Users who are viewing this thread