• Draw/Tie

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sohummisra said:
What do you mean you lose points by backing Australia? Are you talking philosophically or vBookie-wise. Cause if its vBookie then you don't lose points, you just get fewer than a point for each that you bet. And I'm still waiting for the payouts on the bets. :D

Oh cool, when it said like 0.5, I presumed you only got half of what you bet back. So say you bet 10, you would get 15 back??

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yup. Basically that is how much more you get. As long as you win the bet you get your original stake back. The only time you lose your stake is when you get the bet wrong. So if you bet 50 on Australia like me at 0.40, you get 50 + (0.4)(50) back which is 70. If you bet on New Zealand you get 0, in fact you lose your 50.

brad352

Executive member
Just add a dollar onto whatever vBookie shows, it's odds are crap- $0.40 = $1.40, $2.50 = $3.50

brad352

Executive member
andrew_nixon said:
vBookie shows standard odds.
Standard for you- here it's straight return on dollar bets (ie. $1.50 just means you get $1.50 back for each dollar bet if you win) and fractional odds are expressed as winnings (ie. 1/2 = 50c winning for each dollar bet + initial amount = $1.50)

Users who are viewing this thread