Australia Tour of England 3 T20i / 3 ODI

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be fair to him he is trying to form a bit of backbone in the abscence of others who are supposed to be doing that.

I'm not even sure if it is worth blaming him anyhow, he is not a slogger and expecting him to play like one is futile.

D

Dutch

I'm not even sure if it is worth blaming him anyhow, he is not a slogger and expecting him to play like one is futile.
This is it: he has a style and sticks to that: fair enough. As long as others can play their role around him.

Bevab

Staff Member
This has been a good partnership from both of them. Still favour England but the Aussies have a fighting chance at least.[DOUBLEPOST=1600281723][/DOUBLEPOST]Has Morgan been taking reviewing lessons from one Mr. Kohli himself?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
This has been a good partnership from both of them. Still favour England but the Aussies have a fighting chance at least.[DOUBLEPOST=1600281723][/DOUBLEPOST]Has Morgan been taking reviewing lessons from one Mr. Kohli himself?
They've played really well. Maxwell on the counter attack and Carey looks more comfortable in a supporting role.

Bevab

Staff Member
They've played really well. Maxwell on the counter attack and Carey looks more comfortable in a supporting role.

I imagine Langer wanting them both in the playing XI for the same reason. Both are extremes of what their modern roles demand.

Bevab

Staff Member
Maxi has played some huge shots today.

Bevab

Staff Member
Time for some serious pace from Wood?

Bevab

Staff Member
Shane Warne somehow seems to be better when he is with a Sky commentator. Even admits that he is talking absolute shite. :lol[DOUBLEPOST=1600284158][/DOUBLEPOST]
Knock em over or this is done!

It's pretty much one wicket and England win this. Australia really suffering from the lack of batting depth.

Bevab

Staff Member
RR 8.5 still could go either way me feels.

The Aussies will be under pressure for the first time. Till now they had nothing to lose but it is a whole different game when you know you have a good chance.

Users who are viewing this thread