Australia Tour Of India 2012/13

cerande

Club Captain
This is horrible.What were the team orders which they are so strict about that they drop their best bowler?
This is weird tbh. I see that Khwaja got axed before even playing.:eek:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
:eek::facepalm

Must be some sort of contractual obligation to keep Pattinson from ever completing a series, either through injury or non-selection.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:lol:lol This is ---- at its best :clap You my friends(4 axed) have given India a mental uplift. Wonder why these Aussies and NZers are always finding trouble for themselves? Never seen any Asian players do these kind of things on a tour :rolleyes

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Arthur said Watson and Pattinson, as well as Usman Khawaja and Mitchell Johnson, had failed to deliver a presentation which management asked all players to complete following the embarrassing innings defeat in Hyderabad last week.

Players were asked to outline three points on what they bring to the team by email or in person, and given five days to complete the task. The four players did not complete the assignment by the given deadline.
Advertisement

Arthur said the shock axings were a move to maintain standards in team culture. "This is a line in the sand," he said.

Australia stand down four players for breach of discipline

Don't know what the heck this sick joke is but a sports player having to do a presentation?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:lol Presentations :lol

midgetwars

Club Captain
Good on the selectors.

They've dumped our two pacers.
Our only backup batsman
and the Vice Captain.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
That turned out to be the easiest test Hughes has ever taken to retain his spot.

I had all 4 of the axed players in my XI, so that's a bit of a blow. The available players still look good enough to me though. Will have to move Clarke up now, but maybe one of the openers will benefit from having him there if he's needed.

It's not hard to peel off big hundreds with relative ease on these tracks once you get comfortable, so it's about time that Cowan, Warner and Hughes cashed in like everyone else while they're here. Curious to see where Smith is at after his brief stint 2 years ago too, so it's a good opportunity for him if he comes in at 5.

The bowling situation doesn't look ideal, but Lyon and Starc will be hungry to bounce back after their axing. Maybe both Maxwell and Doherty will retain their spots though after being gifted wickets, but I'd be keeping Maxwell and bringing the Lyon back. Just need Siddle to find his rhythm again and things should fall into place.

Users who are viewing this thread