Australia tour of India 2023 (3 ODI & 5 T20i) Sep 22 - Dec 03

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wish Gill or Shreyas stayed in and really hammered a big one since this looks like a belter of a pitch for batting.

Bevab

Staff Member
Is SKY finally on for a redemption arc?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
With SKY finding form, India are the commanding favourites for the World Cup on home soil. Literally every other contender has been hit by massive injuries.

B

Bigby Wolf

We are atleast 50 runs short of what could be the final Target here.

A bit slow in the middle when Iyer and Gill took time to their hundreds and then Rahul and SKY in the initial 20 balls they faced.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
WC Squad Changes Needed:

Lasagna for Greek God

?? for Head

Last edited:

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is SKY finally on for a redemption arc?

You are more in touch with India's bilateral stuff so please correct me if wrong but-

My understanding is that Kishan is preferred over Sky at 5 because he is lefty, (I am assuming he is still ahead of Iyer in the queue) but why can Jadeja not bat at 5 if needed and then SKY finish specially since he and Pant are the most dynamic batters in the country?

Bevab

Staff Member
You are more in touch with India's bilateral stuff so please correct me if wrong but-

My understanding is that Kishan is preferred over Sky at 5 because he is lefty, (I am assuming he is still ahead of Iyer in the queue) but why can Jadeja not bat at 5 if needed and then SKY finish specially since he and Pant are the most dynamic batters in the country?

I don’t think Kishan is completely ahead of Shreyas to be honest, if he was he would be keeping ahead of Rahul. Think they’ll both rotate depending on the opposition and conditions.

Jadeja’s limited overs batting isn’t good enough for five IMO. He’s not in great form either with the bat recently. I don’t think SKY should be starting on the back of this series either since it would disrupt the balance of this side.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don’t think Kishan is completely ahead of Shreyas to be honest, if he was he would be keeping ahead of Rahul. Think they’ll both rotate depending on the opposition and conditions.

Jadeja’s limited overs batting isn’t good enough for five IMO. He’s not in great form either with the bat recently. I don’t think SKY should be starting on the back of this series either since it would disrupt the balance of this side.

According to you, Shreyas is ahead of KL and Ishan and KL and Ishan will rotate?

Users who are viewing this thread