Bangladesh tour of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rangeela@Aug 20 2003, 11:16 PM
not bad performance by Pakistanis for Day 1... I hope they win by an inning..
I really need to ask you this, are you happy with the way Pakistan bowled yesterday :o ? I thought it was a green pitch and with Shoaib Akthar, I would have expected Pakistan to have rolled Bangladesh under a hundred ;) . It is good for world cricket to see Bangladesh atleast could bat out a full day. Probably not bad considering the inexperienced Pakistan bowling attack but Bangladesh also is very much inexperienced. I wish Inzamam comes good this game :up: , he is a class bat.

Bugger, Inzamam is already gone for a duck. Can some of those Pakistan cricket followers tell me what has gone wrong with him? Has he lost his batting talent along with his weight; If its so I rather suggest him to get back to pies, fish and chips again.

I think its time for Inzi to retire... he is gaining weight day by day

Day 3 Stumps

Bangladesh 288/10 & 163/3 in 65 overs

Pakistan 346/10

Pakistan need to produce more good talent.I'm impressed with Hafeez but apart from that,there aren't much more impressing players.

Day 4 Stumps

Pakistan: 112/1 in 40 overs

Run Rate 2.80

Batsmen Mohd Hafeez - 36 Yasir Hameed - 68

BAN: 288 & 274

PAK: 346

Pakistan win the 1st Test by 7 wickets.

Yasir Hameed was terrific in his debut scoring 170 & 105

and not to left out Bangladesh, They really played good and streched the match till 5th day.

Yasir Hameed has become only the second player in history,to score two centuries on his test debut. :up:
But Bangladesh played good too. :up:

Pakistan win the 3rd ODI against Bangladesh to win the 5 odi series..congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread