• PlanetCricket has been upgraded to the latest version of the XenForo forum software, to find out more - including asking any questions or making any notes about any part of the forum that may be broken - see this discussion thread.

Best Shots!

khalek

Panel of Selectors
You can hit the ball 15627555 ft up in the air and still not get a six but sometimes even a 60m shot can get you a six so...

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Pollard's 6s v Nehra. lol its not b/c of the shot he played, but b/c of what it did to the fielders. It went for 6s, 2 or 3 fielders were running to catch it near the rope. Yuvraj Singh was looking to catch it from inside the 30s :laugh and it went 10 rows back

Lol I read it on cricinfo. Anyone has a video of this? I really wanna have a look :D

Abhas added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

You can hit the ball 15627555 ft up in the air and still not get a six but sometimes even a 60m shot can get you a six so...

Technically, Not. :p
That's 4763278 meters.. by the time the ball goes up and comes down, the earth would have rotated enough to take it over the boundary ;)

Ysingh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gayle

Gayle Hitted The Best Shot For A Six According To Me,

Well I Don't Remember Against Whom He Hitted i think R Jadeja/S Raina

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yes, even I remember.. he hitted an awesome shot! infact the ball wented a huge distance!
He is hitted good shots in the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread