Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
To be honest the game looks a rehashed version of ashes cricket, it's not necessarily a bad choice so let them earn few bucks from it so that they can invest it in cw 19 game. I will definitely pass this one. Not interested in a cricket game without career mode

I still don't see there being a game based on the WC, it's only 6 months away, if one does come out based around that or the Ashes, it will just end up being the previous Ashes with possibly a few updates here and there from where the last game left off. They seem to be working on a new game engine as well from what I've seen on Twitter, so there's that as well.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I still don't see there being a game based on the WC, it's only 6 months away, if one does come out based around that or the Ashes, it will just end up being the previous Ashes with possibly a few updates here and there from where the last game left off. They seem to be working on a new game engine as well from what I've seen on Twitter, so there's that as well.
You could be right, you have said it quite a lot of times already!
What new game engine though?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
You could be right, you have said it quite a lot of times already!
What new game engine though?

Yeah I know I've said it a few times, I just find it a bit strange people expect it to happen (I see it a lot on Twitter too).

Some guy on Twitter posted saying he's working on a new game engine for Big Ant and was asking people to DM him about potentially working with him on it, seemed a bit unprofessional really. According to a few articles they are apparently working on a few cricket and tennis games for the Switch (unclear if it's just Switch games or not).

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is that the genuine account of Twistie? If yes, that certainly raises hopes given that he has had good rapport with BAS.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That's the one, just a very strange way to advertise about a job, not listed on any job websites here in Australia.

@JohnnyDGaming89 no where in that post it says that that new from scratch game engine is for Cricket. Too much speculation and looking into things which might not even be true. Big Ant is a gaming company, the post could be talking about any other game as well? Until its sure and BA post something about a cricket game engine, I would not speculate or make a statement like that.

D

Dutch

@JohnnyDGaming89 no where in that post it says that that new from scratch game engine is for Cricket. Too much speculation and looking into things which might not even be true. Big Ant is a gaming company, the post could be talking about any other game as well? Until its sure and BA post something about a cricket game engine, I would not speculate or make a statement like that.
Neither does he say that the engine is for cricket or that the new games will be built on this engine...…????

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Neither does he say that the engine is for cricket or that the new games will be built on this engine...…????

D

Dutch

What he says there is that because they are working on a new engine they wont have time to build a new cricket game on that.......[DOUBLEPOST=1542646491][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is like the worst game of Chinese whispers. Where's Dean when you need him to proclaim the virtues of the forthcoming EA cricket game?
Early september?

Users who are viewing this thread