Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date
D

Dutch

I think the point is that with this game BA cater for a certain audience and a certain gaming need: nowhere have I read that this is their new way of looking at cricket gaming. It actually frees them up to be able to make a fully fledged cricket game for those wanting that experience without having to cater for the arcade/smash and giggle crowd. This game is a good thing for those wanting an authentic cricket game.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think the point is that with this game BA cater for a certain audience and a certain gaming need: nowhere have I read that this is their new way of looking at cricket gaming. It actually frees them up to be able to make a fully fledged cricket game for those wanting that experience without having to cater for the arcade/smash and giggle crowd. This game is a good thing for those wanting an authentic cricket game.
It looks like the perfect tie-in for the Big Bash. I also hope some of the stuff - presentation mostly - gets taken forward for any Ashes follow-up.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
i am eagerly waiting for the update for mobile version of Big Bash game... hope they bring something this time too...

Reactions: DAP

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any news on the pricing or does anyone know the pricing? It releasing post thanks giving, so was hoping to get gift cards on deals.

B

Bigby Wolf

Mobile Version teaser by nextwave multimedia. If anyone played or remember their first mobile cricket game .i.e WCC 1 which was a proper arcade game with all fancy stuffs involved in it not sure what this game will be like more arcadery or simulation style similar to latest title wcc2 which is quite good for a mobile game.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Mobile Version teaser by nextwave multimedia. If anyone played or remember their first mobile cricket game .i.e WCC 1 which was a proper arcade game with all fancy stuffs involved in it not sure what this game will be like more arcadery or simulation style similar to latest title wcc2 which is quite good for a mobile game.
So nextwave multimedia took the rights if this year's BBL mobile game?

Reactions: DAP

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
You are speaking irrelevant things, just mocking the game before it's release. You should just not speak.
I just want it to sale in huge numbers dont understand from which planet you are from[DOUBLEPOST=1542309525][/DOUBLEPOST]
Child's Play? Why don't you develop a game?
Thats his choice he wants to develop or not surely he wont if you tell him grow up kid

border33

Club Captain
Careful Dutch, talking sense won’t get you very far around here..

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Child's Play? Why don't you develop a game?

I think the point he was making is that this should probably just be a mobile game at best and a lot of people would prefer a fully fledged game instead of this. Given it sounds like they are working on a new game engine, there likely won't be another game for quite a while, possibly early 2020 with the likely AO 2 or whatever it ends up being called.

yeah that's what I mean, a game like this should be for mobile/tablet honestly, not for steam, console, etc. not allowed to criticize/critique? :(

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
yeah that's what I mean, a game like this should be for mobile/tablet honestly, not for steam, console, etc. not allowed to criticize/critique? :(

Do you think other similar games (NBA Jam, EA’s Street games, 2k Playgrounds) should be limited to mobile/tablet? There is a long history of these games being released on console.

Do you think it’s possible that this title is simply being targeted to an audience on consoles and steam other than yourself? You called it child’s play....perhaps that’s because it’s a game being targeted more towards children?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am sorry to have made you feel bad, but your comment came acrosss as really negative. @Snowy reply to sums it up quite well![DOUBLEPOST=1542344394][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just want it to sale in huge numbers dont understand from which planet you are from[DOUBLEPOST=1542309525][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats his choice he wants to develop or not surely he wont if you tell him grow up kid
Are you a bot? I am not engaging any further. Ignore List.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Seems BBL wanted a different kind of game to be associated with them. I liked BA’s BBL Game, Nextwave Multimedia games were nice as well. Interesting Times!

Users who are viewing this thread