Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

mohsinibrar18

School Cricketer
will skip ps4 and pc but definitely going to buy it on switch . switch verison also has motion controls i guess

Reactions: DAP

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This game will be a big success on Switch. The game looks more like a switch game and has motion controls.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good one...…..

Anyhoo the game looks like fun and it will be interesting to see how much interest there is outside of OZ.....
Are there Classic controls in the game like Ashes or only standard controls , just asking.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'd probably get the game on PC if Aussie made games were more PC friendly, after hearing people with really good rigs struggle to run Ashes and AO, I think console (PS4) is probably the way I'll go.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
All good but big ant should improve there servers ashes server so bad hope big bash boom gets good servers.

As far as I'm aware, all their games are P2P based, so there isn't any servers. Comes down to player location, internet quality and so on.[DOUBLEPOST=1542201599][/DOUBLEPOST]
To be fair I own both those games and other BA titles on PC and they run fine.....

I'm just going off what I've read in the discussions on the community hub on Steam for both games, I'm more of a console kinda guy though anyway (never really had a good PC growing up either)

D

Dutch

As far as I'm aware, all their games are P2P based, so there isn't any servers. Comes down to player location, internet quality and so on.[DOUBLEPOST=1542201599][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm just going off what I've read in the discussions on the community hub on Steam for both games, I'm more of a console kinda guy though anyway (never really had a good PC growing up either)
But...but...but...that would mean his information is unreliable....I...I....I...oh Mr Darcy, how could you!

D

Dutch

Yeah I love the PC for the fact that with many games modding is much easier and more available

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd probably get the game on PC if Aussie made games were more PC friendly, after hearing people with really good rigs struggle to run Ashes and AO, I think console (PS4) is probably the way I'll go.
I have Ashes Cricket on Both PC and PS4,For me PC beats PS4 in all aspects like graphics,Gameplay,Framerate etc.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
To be honest guys this game looks just like Ashes with a Big Bash reskin and the heads enlarged.

A lot of the movement and animations look very similar to Ashes Cricket and the core systems in terms of batting and bowling look very similar as well. I noted in that IGN video when they went through the game modes that there was no career mode option so I presume we won't be getting one or it will be patched in knowing Big Ant's track record.

I presume this runs off the same engine as Ashes and AO as well as I have just seen recently that Big Ant are now going to start to work on a new engine which I presume will be implanted in their next release after BBB (Presumably Rugby League Live 5 (If their relationship with Tru Blu is still intact) or AO Tennis 2

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The game looks good. But for that price point, knowing you're only getting Big Bash mode in arcade style. I'll pass.
I have hopes of this game to do well particularly on the switch as I said.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I have Ashes Cricket on Both PC and PS4,For me PC beats PS4 in all aspects like graphics,Gameplay,Framerate etc.

Maybe these people I've seen posting about issues with Aussie made games are running too many background programs and such, only thing I hate about playing on my PS4 with any Aussie made game is the fan just goes mental!

I'll be curious to see what the price is when it comes up on Steam, I'd say potentially $49.99 USD though.

Users who are viewing this thread