Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 185125

IMO, the trailer looked good, but the actual gameplay was not appealing enough. A lot of the core animation and gameplay reminded of Ashes. Power ups seems interesting but the celebrations are definitely gonna get boring after a period of time. Commentary and presentation does seem good. Though they did mention they will be patching the game, I'm gonna wait till I see some single player matches/reviews before deciding. However, no physical release, no career mode and the price might make it difficult.

Personally I would have preferred a Big bash DLC for Ashes, along with fixing the T20 bugs. But that's just my opinion. Hope it does well and can help BA make a proper cricket simulation around WC19.

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe these people I've seen posting about issues with Aussie made games are running too many background programs and such, only thing I hate about playing on my PS4 with any Aussie made game is the fan just goes mental!

I'll be curious to see what the price is when it comes up on Steam, I'd say potentially $49.99 USD though.
Yeah agree with you & even i am curious about Big Bash Boom price hope its $49.99 or less (as its arcade style)

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the ghraphics not promising for pc version maybe the trailer was for swtich ... :/

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
I just want big bash boom it should sell in huge numbers so that they can remove the buggy game engine of ashes and create a new engine i loved the celebrations and the fireworks in the boundries .
Hope these can be added in the ashes T20 with some glamour with sexy hot cheerleaders.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just want big bash boom it should sell in huge numbers so that they can remove the buggy game engine of ashes and create a new engine i loved the celebrations and the fireworks in the boundries .
Hope these can be added in the ashes T20 with some glamour with sexy hot cheerleaders.
Any chance of posting in this thread without mentioning Ashes?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Thankfully I am studying Quantum Mechanics and String Theory an once you get to the eighth parallel universe this nearly makes sense......
Sheldon Copper, that you?[DOUBLEPOST=1542223811][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are there Classic controls in the game like Ashes or only standard controls , just asking.
I wish it does. Generally BA, since Ashes Cricket, shows the easy controls during the promotions.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
To be fair I own both those games and other BA titles on PC and they run fine.....
Just heard on @BigAntStudios they aren’t releasing it in retail outside Oz. So, where you live does the game come to online stores? Just Curious.[DOUBLEPOST=1542223998][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Ashes Cricket on Both PC and PS4,For me PC beats PS4 in all aspects like graphics,Gameplay,Framerate etc.
Serious? AC is the first BA Cricket game, I didn’t get for PC.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Can’t mods not take any action against this account. Please help?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Yeah agree with you & even i am curious about Big Bash Boom price hope its $49.99 or less (as its arcade style)

$49.99 USD is overpriced, converts to around $70 AUD, if it's that price then it will be $20-30 cheaper than what console users will pay here.

If the PC requirements aren't too bad though, I may buy it off Steam instead the extra cost it's going to be on console though.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Honestly don't get the arcade style of this game, this game is honestly fit/best for mobile/tablets. I was hoping for Big Ant to continue on DBC/Ashes style, fix the glitches of Ashes and get more licensed players from not just Aus-Eng, but from other nations, but this is honestly child's play in my opinion. Really disappointed, and shocked that this is even going to major platforms, honestly.

edit: might as well have a honesty meter :P

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Honestly don't get the arcade style of this game, this game is honestly fit/best for mobile/tablets. I was hoping for Big Ant to continue on DBC/Ashes style, fix the glitches of Ashes and get more licensed players from not just Aus-Eng, but from other nations, but this is honestly child's play in my opinion. Really disappointed, and shocked that this is even going to major platforms, honestly.

edit: might as well have a honesty meter :P
Child's Play? Why don't you develop a game?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Child's Play? Why don't you develop a game?

I think the point he was making is that this should probably just be a mobile game at best and a lot of people would prefer a fully fledged game instead of this. Given it sounds like they are working on a new game engine, there likely won't be another game for quite a while, possibly early 2020 with the likely AO 2 or whatever it ends up being called.

Users who are viewing this thread