• Start date

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I haven't seen different kind of shots in the game play except lofted straight drives.Are there 360 degree shots in this game. Any how i will be going to buy first day on Steam.
That's mainly because IGN guys were playing local co-op and I think he wasn't comfortable batting with the bowling camera..Also felt like they wanted to slog it out as much as they could to show the visual treats the game has..
It surely will attract a lot of youngsters into this arcadic fun filled gameplay..

Reactions: DAP

mattk

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
What modes are there in the game? Presumably just season but with the unlockables career mode would be fun

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
If you’re not going to add to discussion in a reasonable and mature manner, then don’t bother. You’ve already stated you won’t be buying the game. Why bother commenting on it?
Where did it hurt you i told great work by bigant what a great game they made and i am sure this game will be highest selling game.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where did it hurt you i told great work by bigant what a great game they made and i am sure this game will be highest selling game.
Why are you being sarcastic now? Can you please not say anything, if you don’t want to add to the discussion?

D

Dutch

Can the players height be increased with normal mode with power ups off botton adding to the discussion
Thankfully I am studying Quantum Mechanics and String Theory an once you get to the eighth parallel universe this nearly makes sense......

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Thankfully I am study Quantum mechanics and String Theory an once you get to the eighth parallel universe this nearly makes sense......
I guess 9th you are wrong
Whatever it is i just prey to god that this game sells more than fifa 19 also.
Then we can have some nice bug free ashes game with a new look.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
I
Yes one of my favourite philosophers! Although his recent use of the satellite phone to get his point across makes me uneasy......
I heard he has upgraded his satellite also now owns a online tornament website and a forum where he is doing all major sports leagues with prize money. He was sharing a thought the winner world cup tournment recently hosted of ashes game the winner who won the prize money how the bug helped him to win it .

D

Dutch

I

I heard he has upgraded his satellite also now owns a online tornament website and a forum where he is doing all major sports leagues with prize money.
I heard he is just a bit of a twat...…...which bit? I will leave that up to you......

Users who are viewing this thread