Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Actually looks like a bit of fun. Lost it when Marsh starting doing the worm. Will be utilising that for sure.

Reactions: DAP

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Hahahahaha
25 min of circus wow really awesome this will sell more than million copies i am sure about it great work by big ant.

If you’re not going to add to discussion in a reasonable and mature manner, then don’t bother. You’ve already stated you won’t be buying the game. Why bother commenting on it?

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hahahahaha
25 min of circus wow really awesome this will sell more than million copies i am sure about it great work by big ant.

T20 appeals way more to mass market then Test Cricket does (even though being a fan I like both) if they sell millions they will surely send a free copy your way for predicting this :)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Game looks cool and promising... It all about fun and also they can do lot with this style of games... Main thing for this game success will be, how they going to handle online... If they hit right mark in online, than they can sell this game a lot...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks BA, I just posted today about no gameplay and they released a trailer. This looks fun, now the only thing I will wait for is to know how much is this going to cost. If it costs anywhere between $15-$35, I will definitely buy it. Anything greater then $35, I will wait for the reviews. Anything over $50, I will pass.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I liked the trailer. Now thinking of ways to get it in Hong Kong.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Looks promising .. wont be surprised if this ends up being Big Ants best seller to date

I doubt that, AO International Tennis will likely be their biggest seller given the global release of the game. The price point of this game will likely still put people off and mostly digital purchase options.

So far it's only listed in EB Games, no other retailer here has it listed. It's a bit sad for anyone who has to buy it online as digital purchases always seem to be slightly more than retail.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Looks good I think they have done really well on the trailer it honestly looks good root Mic drop at the end I love those sought of cosmetics

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Thanks BA, I just posted today about no gameplay and they released a trailer. This looks fun, now the only thing I will wait for is to know how much is this going to cost. If it costs anywhere between $15-$35, I will definitely buy it. Anything greater then $35, I will wait for the reviews. Anything over $50, I will pass.
You can create a simulator like this... 5, 10 and 20 overs options and powerups etc... It will be fun too...

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
huh, looks like they're going all the way with this, I'm into it!

Lyon performing some sort of magic on the ball is wacky as hell, Dig it!

All i need to know is if the switch version has motion controls!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I haven't seen different kind of shots in the game play except lofted straight drives.Are there 360 degree shots in this game. Any how i will be going to buy first day on Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread