Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Game play improvement over existing Ashes game is much much more important than Licensed teams. And then luckily we have greats like Llewelyn ,waste and Snowy for looking after teams. I own all sports BA games on steam and will buy in future also .

Sadly the main issue with Big Ant games is gameplay and animations, I understand they don't have the tools to do what the likes of EA Sports and 2K do, but it's often the reason their games stagnate and people lose interest, their popularity in Australia and New Zealand isn't doing too well with how things have been in recent years.

Anyway, moving on! Bit under 3 weeks to go until the release and nothing further on what we can expect, I'd say a week out or less we'll see some form of gameplay, hopefully not another duck video lol.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you may have forgotten the Cricket Revolution utter garbage that the ICC sanctioned for the 2011 WC I think it was....utter utter shambles and complete twaddle of the Trumpth degree....
Oh, I remember that.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not saying it's impossible. I think there will be a new game next summer. At the very least I'd expect it to be Ashes 2019 licensed. They've got some licenses for Australian domestic cricket based on the update to Ashes and the Big Bash game coming. Maybe if they added county cricket to that too it'd be another huge step forward. If there's no World Cup next time, there's always a chance of a World T20 license in 2020.
Hoping for the best. I still feel we might just get it. Not keeping my hopes high anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1541850899][/DOUBLEPOST]
My point was that I don't believe Big Ant have the budget to be able to afford licensing for it, if they announce a game before the WC, it will most likely be without licensing.
You could be right, will have to wait and watch.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So the game releases in 16 days from now and no trailer or game play footage other then the duck! Hmmmm.. typical BA. If they are aiming this for casual gamer's and family, is this being shown in Australia atleast on TV as commercial?

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
So the game releases in 16 days from now and no trailer or game play footage other then the duck! Hmmmm.. typical BA. If they are aiming this for casual gamer's and family, is this being shown in Australia atleast on TV as commercial?
May be this weekend we see a clip of the cartoon game

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Looks fun.

Will it have the same level of customisation with the Cricket Academy?

Users who are viewing this thread