Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Yeh which we got some patch notes mate

There was patch notes, easy to find on the PS4 itself with update history, not sure about other platforms personally.

Improved Gameplay Balance
Fixed Online sync issues
Fixed Stability issues

1.06 now
Improved Online Sync
Made Easy have easier AI
Fixed various anomalies

D

Deleted member 185125

There was patch notes, easy to find on the PS4 itself with update history, not sure about other platforms personally.

Improved Gameplay Balance
Fixed Online sync issues
Fixed Stability issues

1.06 now
Improved Online Sync
Made Easy have easier AI
Fixed various anomalies
Did you find improvements to gameplay?

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I got the game, been fun to play today in the heat while watching Aus Vs India on my laptop, few things would be nice, a career mode and player creator would be sick and a ultimate team mode would be I think the perfect game mode for this type of game and would actually provide a use for playing online.

Would love to build my own Big Bash Team in a similar way that you do on FUT, you could use the in game coins you make to buy packs as well as celebrations then meaning their is more incentive to play more.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I got the game, been fun to play today in the heat while watching Aus Vs India on my laptop, few things would be nice, a career mode and player creator would be sick and a ultimate team mode would be I think the perfect game mode for this type of game and would actually provide a use for playing online.

Would love to build my own Big Bash Team in a similar way that you do on FUT, you could use the in game coins you make to buy packs as well as celebrations then meaning their is more incentive to play more.

I can't see a career mode happening given it's just the BBL, I'd say the official licensing won't allow for anything extra in terms of custom tournaments and such.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
The amount of project stuff big ant have like now a new ashes game which I should mean to to have the most changes

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Got update 1.01 on Switch, the game feels much much better. It feels like a whole new game, it also has online game mode unlike the accidental build upload they did before.

Users who are viewing this thread