Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
does the aggresive shot option result in fours only ?

Assuming you mean no singles, twos or threes? It depends where you hit it and timing I guess, I've had a fair amount of ones and twos, sometimes the odd three. I mostly just try and loft everything as it's quite easy to hit sixes even on hard difficulty once you have the timing down.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
i more of a 4 guy than a 6 guy. i like to find gaps rather than blast everything for 6. is it good in this regard.can you fnd gaps with the aggresive shot ? do you know when it will be digitally released in south africa on xbox ?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Assuming you mean no singles, twos or threes? It depends where you hit it and timing I guess, I've had a fair amount of ones and twos, sometimes the odd three. I mostly just try and loft everything as it's quite easy to hit sixes even on hard difficulty once you have the timing down.
You always sound a bit negative, mostly rightly so, not that I mind.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Are there any new shots in this game?

Thought I saw a slog sweep in one of the few videos I've watched, but wasn't sure if the slog sweep was in ashes?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Can I conform that the game is up to date on Nintendo switch and ps4 as there are some good reviews I might pick the game up

issue

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are there any new shots in this game?

Thought I saw a slog sweep in one of the few videos I've watched, but wasn't sure if the slog sweep was in ashes?
There is slog sweep in ashes

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I believe the next ashes will be one of their better games as it is getting a massive change since bradman 14 which is pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread