Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haven't seen this price to features ratio from bigant since the first rugby league game.

Just not a value buy in any sense of the word. I can't see people paying $92 for this.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Q: why is there no replays in game?

A:
R3HCu0F.jpg

j5MYlb0.jpg

7ahCesc.jpg

As you can see in the final image this is the balls ‘contact point’ with the bat which goes over cover for 6.

In the below image this was a catch given out

fAh8G8Q.jpg

And this was a run out

hI5VBOz.jpg

f6CLyY5.jpg

2f09sWd.jpg

And this was all in one game..

I’m not usually one to complain but when you expect a consumer to shell over close to $90 for a video game there should be a certain level of expectation and polish that comes with said game.

- not my gameplay this was someone from YouTube playing their first game, great first impressions!

I really wanted to get this when I got back to Australia on Monday but this is just so disappointing given the absurd price tag.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Q: why is there no replays in game?

A:
R3HCu0F.jpg

j5MYlb0.jpg

7ahCesc.jpg

As you can see in the final image this is the balls ‘contact point’ with the bat which goes over cover for 6.

In the below image this was a catch given out

fAh8G8Q.jpg

And this was a run out

hI5VBOz.jpg

f6CLyY5.jpg

2f09sWd.jpg

And this was all in one game..

I’m not usually one to complain but when you expect a consumer to shell over close to $90 for a video game there should be a certain level of expectation and polish that comes with said game.

- not my gameplay this was someone from YouTube playing their first game, great first impressions!

I really wanted to get this when I got back to Australia on Monday but this is just so disappointing given the absurd price tag.

Yeah I've had all the above things happen to me, assume it was pushed for an earlier than planned release.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I think there a new patch out on twistie stream[DOUBLEPOST=1543486696][/DOUBLEPOST]notes plz matt

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
hopefully we can get some patch notes soon from the developers

Just caught a glimpse and it said version 1.04... lol so there's two patches up on the version I have

Unless there's something strange going on, I assume he got an early version from the devs

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
$89 for weird celebrations +powered up shots/Bowl +New camera angles - career mode and customization options= Downgraded Ashes Cricket called Big Bash Boom.

Feel sorry for the ones who purchased it.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
The game looks absolutely shocking on the Switch! Lag/framerate is crazy bad! Motion controls don't seem to work at all either, no instructions on what to do.

Last edited:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Ha probably wont put it on steam until its playable.The comments section can be brutal to games not up to scratch. Clearly they have issues working to deadlines.We all want them to succeed we want excellent cricket games but they always seem to fall short

Users who are viewing this thread