BLC .bag Editing - Kits, bats etc.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have also figured out how to edit files...Look out for my new thread which I wil start up soon, with new bats and stuff that I am working on now....

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
Just as a matter of curiosity, I played around with this on the Xbox version. I could extract pretty much the same files I've seen people extract on the PC version and I am able to view most of the .dds files. However, there are quite a few .dds files which won't work eg bats, adboards. So pretty much everything in replace.bag.

I've uploaded one of the problem files here so if anyone wants to have a play around with it that would be great.

I'm no expert, but I've noticed the .dds files that do open for me are multiples of 8 eg 64kb, 128kb etc and the files I have problems with aren't. Perhaps this has something to do with it. :confused:

andy82

Club Cricketer
I've found a great converter on the internet for .dds files which can be converted into .jpg, .png, .gif etc. and back, It's a lot easier to do and its a small file so it wouldn't take long to download (easier for people with dial-up)

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
andy82 said:
I've found a great converter on the internet for .dds files which can be converted into .jpg, .png, .gif etc. and back, It's a lot easier to do and its a small file so it wouldn't take long to download (easier for people with dial-up)
Irfanview would work with dds (direct draw surface) files.But install all plugins for it.

hits109

School Cricketer
andy82 said:

where did u get the converter from???

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here are some kit templates with the logos removed:

SHIRT_SLEEVES_LONG.png

SHIRT_SLEEVES_LONG_TANKTOP.png

SHIRT_SLEEVES_SHORT.png

SHIRT_SLEEVES_SHORT_TANKTOP.png

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
so colin have you started making test kits?

andy82

Club Cricketer
Although I've made a large amount of Football Kits for FIFA 2005, This is my first try at a cricket one. I've only done the main shirt at the moment so please bear with me

Attachments

• england cricket kit.png
    england cricket kit.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 422

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
that looks awesome andy mate