1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Boxing Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by cricket_icon, May 8, 2011.

1. El Loco Staff Member

El Loco
    Infamous Raptors ENG....
    Absolute BS Fury clearly won that fight and it wasn't even close. Someone needs to get sacked off the back of this decision :facepalm

2. zimrahil Administrator

zimrahil
    PlanetCricket Award Winner
    AKA:
    Zim
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Worcestershire
    Was going to ask you about this as just woken up and saw it was a draw :eek:
    So fury controlled the fight then? and which countries were judge from ?

3. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Infamous Raptors
    Mmmm but getting knocked down twice...….anyway I think boxing is just as rigged as wrestling a lot of the time...…..this was just the aperitif for the main course....a re-match where both will make 5 times as much as they did now......what I cant stand is the sudden friendship and mutual respect after knocking three colours of shit out of each other and all the slagging off beforehand...….Raging Lunatic Behaviour = tickets sold.

4. El Loco Staff Member

El Loco
    Infamous Raptors ENG....
    Britain, Mexico and Canada. One of them had Wilder up by four rounds!
    For me Fury won every single round except the two in which he was knocked down and at a stretch a case could be made for Wilder taking the second. All that considered he clearly bossed 9 of the 12 rounds. Wilder's crude style was exposed and he was made to miss badly, Fury really did pull out all the stops it was a masterful performance and I doubt anybody else would have gotten back up from that knockdown punch in the last round when he eventually got caught. The ref easily could have stopped it but he gave Fury a proper count, this had all the makings of a heroic performance but it was tarnished by the absurd decision.

zimrahil said thanks for this.
  5. quickeyg School Cricketer

quickeyg
    Warren vs Hearn, hehe

Saturday 22nd December

Manchester Arena (formerly M.E.N Arena), Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom

Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton (Main Event) (Best fight of the night, will be a great scrap people, enjoy)

O2 Arena, Greenwich, London, United Kingdom

Dillian Whyte vs Dereck Chisora