2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0406
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: All
Teams used: Essendon
Ground: Random
Issue (one line description): Not out 50's and 100's don't register
Bug description (detail): Runs and average are calculated, but the 50 and 100 column is not updated in my player career statistics.

@MattW this is a big one as correctly tracked stats (including milestones - 50s, 100s, NOs, HS etc.) are the backbone of career mode. Looks like stats still need some work given "User Statistics" are not registering correctly for resumed matches and career mode stats still have lingering issues from DBC 17.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Every now and then , there's audio loss. No bat ball sound , no pa speaker sound.
To rectify this I have to reset any of the settings in audio section and it back to normal again.
The above only happens when using batting modifiers.
This was also a problem in dbc17.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
@MattW this is a big one as correctly tracked stats (including milestones - 50s, 100s, NOs, HS etc.) are the backbone of career mode. Looks like stats still need some work given "User Statistics" are not registering correctly for resumed matches and career mode stats still have lingering issues from DBC 17.

There is also still an issue with the Stats . Do the following :

Reset "User Statistics"
Play 1 x Match
Go back and check out the User Statistics

Come back and tell me how all over the show that one match`s Stats looks.

This happened to me whilst obviously playing my Online Game , not sure if the same result will happen when playing offline.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
There is also still an issue with the Stats . Do the following :

Reset "User Statistics"
Play 1 x Match
Go back and check out the User Statistics

Come back and tell me how all over the show that one match`s Stats looks.

This happened to me whilst obviously playing my Online Game , not sure if the same result will happen when playing offline.

I already know the "User Statistics" have an issue and have reported a bug already. If you save a Test and resume the match, the stats are taken for the session you resumed. Say you were batting and saved the game at 300/4 and then shut the game down. Later when you resume the game and score 500 AO and complete the match, the stats will reflect that you scored 200 runs and played 6 innings instead of 500 runs scored across 10 innings. It also misses out on any milestones (50s, 100s) that you managed to score in the first session, i.e. before the resume.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
If I play 1 x Pro20 , the Stats will show 22 Innings , and a few weird results on the rest of the Categories. Only the High Score is remotely recognisable.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
If I play 1 x Pro20 , the Stats will show 22 Innings , and a few weird results on the rest of the Categories. Only the High Score is remotely recognisable.

Looks like stats need to be fixed. I didn't play career mode in DBC 17 and gave up on the game coz stats issue was never fixed. I'm hoping stats issues are finally taken care of in Ashes Cricket along with a more balanced batting so I can start a career mode in Ashes Cricket.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0406
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Vanilla AUS v ENG
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): AI night watchmen in too early
Bug description (detail): pic attached. Lower order batsmen are coming in to bat at 5pm which, during a normal test would be ok. However, this is a day/night test, so 5pm is far too early to bring in a night watchman.

You mean AI send night watchmen? Why did nobody mention this earlier? BA can really do with sharing a `What's New` section.

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Looks like stats need to be fixed. I didn't play career mode in DBC 17 and gave up on the game coz stats issue was never fixed. I'm hoping stats issues are finally taken care of in Ashes Cricket along with a more balanced batting so I can start a career mode in Ashes Cricket.

There is no stats issue in Ashes Cricket career mode now after the patch..

cricket_online

ICC Board Member

chaman82

County Cricketer
The pro cam automatic pan movement in online gameplay..happens every over randomly.

fanirama

Club Captain
Platform: PS4 Pro
Game Version: latest as of this post.
Game Mode: Training
Match Type:
Teams used:
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): multiple bugs
Bug description (detail):

1. Batting training, it says press L2 to look around. It should be R2
2. Fielding training; Impossible to complete the Reflex catch training where you have to catch the ball by moving the L thumbstick into the circle. Played over 120 deliveries here and the batsman either leaves the ball or hits it on purpose to keeper for the catch but there is no reflex catch circle that pops up.

Users who are viewing this thread