Bug Report Discussion

fanirama

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some more bugs

- weird shots at times. e.g. --> attempted a square cut and ball went for a midwicket 6

- clearly not out and given out caught behind. Not even lbw. -->
Couldn't even review it.

- weird throws at times -->

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The ball going in opposite direction of shot played happens when batting modifiers are on, it messes up something to shot animations

SlogSweep_Tez

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
The ball going in opposite direction of shot played happens when batting modifiers are on, it messes up something to shot animations

Noticed the same problem as well with modifiers on

Back foot cut shot animations flip onto the leg side ....?
hope it gets patch soon

Part-Time Jaffa

School Cricketer
Just out of curiosity, what do you have your batting modifiers set on? I've found the issue with square cuts going to the on-side disappeared the harder I have the sliders set..

Hester

County Cricketer
So, I realise this bug has already been noted but this occurrence of it takes the biscuit.

3rd ball of the over, Starc nicks to the keeper - umpire gives him out - players celebrate - next ball, Starc is still there. I didn't press anything after the appeal.

Next over, 3rd ball - the exact same thing happened!

It's particularly downheartening as I've been really struggling to take wickets in this test and right now I just don't want to continue playing.

Edit: Well, after having finally gotten Starc out, the same bug has just happened again with Marsh. Incredible.

Last edited:

fanirama

Club Captain
No batting modifiers were on. The difficulty selected was Easiest.
This is just a bug that needs to be fixed along with the many others reported.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
No batting modifiers were on. The difficulty selected was Easiest.
This is just a bug that needs to be fixed along with the many others reported.
I experienced the same issue at least once in every 2 overs on PC.The ball is going in opposite direction of shot played. Hope this is getting fixed.

Pat

International Coach
So when playing online, the aerial marker around the ball is always a full circle irrespective of whether the ball's line is outside off or leg. This makes picking line nearly impossible. Anyone playing online can confirm if this happens to them too? @jaraarrow @Killer26 @Jerm @AliKhan215

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So when playing online, the aerial marker around the ball is always a full circle irrespective of whether the ball's line is outside off or leg. This makes picking line nearly impossible. Anyone playing online can confirm if this happens to them too? @jaraarrow @Killer26 @Jerm @AliKhan215
honestly haven't noticed as I have never used the half circle to pick the line....try using pitch marker?

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: Xbox
Game Version: all
Game Mode: all
Match Type: all
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): Batsmen are very small
Bug description (detail): all batsmen are only 5ft tall and have tiny, childlike bodies.

What do you mean by this? Is it actually a bug, or are you taking the micky? Do you have a screen shot?

Cheers.

Hester

County Cricketer
What do you mean by this? Is it actually a bug, or are you taking the micky? Do you have a screen shot?

Cheers.

You only have to watch the batsmen as they walk out to bat to see their bodies are kind of tiny. And when they're in bat, they look even tinier. With most of them, the stumps are higher than their waistline, which would make them about 5ft tall. I think it's perspective gone wrong. The bowlers are all beefcakes....until they become mini-men when they go into bat.

I can't be the only one to notice this, surely. Definitely not taking the mick!

D

Deleted member 185125

You only have to watch the batsmen as they walk out to bat to see their bodies are kind of tiny. And when they're in bat, they look even tinier. With most of them, the stumps are higher than their waistline, which would make them about 5ft tall. I think it's perspective gone wrong. The bowlers are all beefcakes....until they become mini-men when they go into bat.

I have noticed it as well, with certain camera angles. Sometimes the perspective does look wrong. But now got used to,I think.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

Didn't know if it was a once off glitch, or consistent. I'll have a look tonight, but I would have thought a player model is a player model regardless of batting or bowling.

Thanks!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have noticed it as well, with certain camera angles. Sometimes the perspective does look wrong. But now got used to,I think.
I think you're right about it being a perspective thing. The cameras I use are above shoulder height so you're looking down which could make them appear smaller. It's not something that concerns me though.

D

Deleted member 185125

I think you're right about it being a perspective thing. The cameras I use are above shoulder height so you're looking down which could make them appear smaller. It's not something that concerns me though.
The close up camera angles looks alright. Fixed near and Batting Near. Still not happy with any of the fielding camera though.

Users who are viewing this thread