MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Thank you Plotinus, but that doesn't appear to be true. For spinners, there is an arrow around the circle which indicates the direction you must rotate it: if I try in the opposite direction it doesn't achieve any spin.
If there's arrows pointing one direction, that means the game has detected the start of a rotation - once you've started rotating one way you have to keep going that way or release the stick. If you release the stick, it resets the spin input and will let you spin in either direction - again though, needing to continue in the same direction once you've started.

D

Deleted member 185125

@MattW
Platform: Ps4 pro
GameVersion: 1.08
Game Mode: T20
Match Type: Casual And competition
Teams used: Academy download
Ground: Any
Over Count: Super over

Issue (one line description): Super Over batting line up does not stick and first innings has field restriction of max 2 out fileders.
Bug description (detail): I have reported the issue since they day 1 patch. The same continues even on 1.08.
The batting line up defaults to the initial line up, though the selection is made before the batting innings. The game does allow you to choose but it just defaults.
The first innings during the super over has field restriction of 2 out field players. But its fine for the second team batting.

Also the AI does not seem to have been updated with power play style batting during super over either. They bat as if it's a middle over during the match.

Please do look into this, Super Over should be the most exciting part of a T20 match. Right now it's a complete disappointment.
@MattW . This happens in every super over. Video attached with explanation. Thanks

guyrich

School Cricketer
Has anyone got any caught and bowled in ashes. I see ball going past my bowler at a catchable height and pace but there ain't any attempt for c&b. Not sure if it's a bug or not implemented in ashes

D

Deleted member 185125

Has anyone got any caught and bowled in ashes. I see ball going past my bowler at a catchable height and pace but there ain't any attempt for c&b. Not sure if it's a bug or not implemented in ashes
It's there but happens very rare.

guyrich

School Cricketer
Will be good if it's improved, like dbc 17 wherein there was a mini game to allign left joystick to take a catch.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I've had it once, the mini game came up and I didn't get there in time so pushed 'x' to get to the next stage and he automatically caught it.

D

Deleted member 185125

@balkeet Does the batsman cross over comes on strike after a catch is taken?. Currently in the console build the new batsman takes strike even if the batsmen crosses over.

Ren

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I thought below issue was fixed , did anybody else got the same issue in 1.08?

This! Right now it's killing my career mode even if I bat as far back in the crease as possible.

The other bug that gets me out is leaving short balls on the front foot. Even pressing back and leave, the batsman goes on the front foot holding the bat above his head, sometimes it takes the gloves or bat and loops up to be caught. Surely the leave on the back foot should be a duck or sway? Sometimes the batsman ducks when it's a straight bouncer but I feel it's not something I can control. I'd love the back foot leave to be a duck and under the players control whether leave is front or back foot.

I play on hard difficulty so need to leave the good balls!

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This! Right now it's killing my career mode even if I bat as far back in the crease as possible.

The other bug that gets me out is leaving short balls on the front foot. Even pressing back and leave, the batsman goes on the front foot holding the bat above his head, sometimes it takes the gloves or bat and loops up to be caught. Surely the leave on the back foot should be a duck or sway? Sometimes the batsman ducks when it's a straight bouncer but I feel it's not something I can control. I'd love the back foot leave to be a duck and under the players control whether leave is front or back foot.

I play on hard difficulty so need to leave the good balls!

Yes this very same issue troubling me to play career mode.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.0.0.9
Game Mode:Career
Match Type: Any
Teams Used: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Third (TV) Umpire wrong decision for LBW
Bug description (detail): Third Umpire give away wrong decision despite ball hitting wickets. This is noticed 5th time after last patch update.
Refer YouTube video.

Its not out because impact was outside off stump.

Unless the player hasn't offered a shot, the impact has to be in in-line of stumps for it to be out.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.08
Game Mode:Career
Teams Used: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Third (TV) Umpire wrong decision for LBW
Bug description (detail): Third Umpire give away wrong decision despite ball hitting wickets. This is noticed 5th time after last patch update.
Refer YouTube video.

You need to educate yourself on the LBW rule. It's not out as the impact was outside off. The only way it could've been out was if the batsman was not offering/playing a shot which I suspect wasn't the case. For a batsman playing a shot, impact should be in line with the stumps and the ball should be hitting the stumps, which isn't the case here.

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: Ps4 pro
Game Version: 1.08
Game Mode:Any
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Collision detection errors. Two different occuring instances.
Issue detail:
Video 1: Ball hits the bat, the hotspot also records it as an edge but the game gives it as an LBW. The sound also indicated bats.I have observed it happening more often when AI is batting. The videi is the first time it happened to me while batting. The bug has been happening since day one. If watched closely, the bat goes through the pad and could be the reason.

Happened again.

Users who are viewing this thread