Game Mode: Offline
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: NA
Patch-1.05

@MattW
Bug Description
1. Is there a way to get the Stadium Scoreboard be viewed because after every over its so far away that it is hardly visible, waste of Infrastructure
2. Also, When playing a back foot cut shot, the shot is played at an angle that is meant for a bouncer delivery,what's the way around that to cut a good length delivery, Anyone?
3. When Displaying a bowler from close angle the Upper background screen shakes a bit.
4.Leave a ball and batsman get stumped against spinner also when playing a Front foot shot to a spinner it does the same thing.
5.Cancel a run and the batsman thinks for 2 Sec before returning to Screen.

villafan001

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: XB1
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: 3 Day
Teams used: Wiri v Glenfield
Ground: Glenfield
Over Count: 10.1 and 32.2
Patch: Latest

I've had a couple of instances in same match of a stumping glitch where when either leaving the ball or playing and missing a straight drive to a spinner, as the player comes out of the leave/drive animation his feet leave the crease and the keeper then stumps him before he can get back. I recall this issue was present in previous games - not sure if it's been noted in this version to be fixed?

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Australia & England(AI)
Ground: NA
Issue: Game Crash (CE-34878-0)
Impact: Application closes. Game interruption.
Bug description (detail):
Game crashed twice in between two different matches and application got closed by itself.
I have reported the error when it happened the second time. Screenshot attached for the errors reported.

20171119205107.jpg 20171119205122.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: Competition
Ground: SCG
Over Count: 5th Over
Issue: Stumping happens while leaving or play and miss to a spinner
Impact: Wicket/s Loss
Attached is the video for both the dismissals. It happened in two consecutive deliveries. First one was a leave and second one a normal play and miss on the leg side. I could not capture the replay for the first one since the game crashed and there were no replays available for that delivery.

villafan001

Club Captain
Platform: XB1
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Match Type: 3 Day
Teams used: Worcester v Bury St Edmunds
Ground: Worcester
Over Count: End of Day 3, 25.5 overs into third innings.
Patch: Latest

In my match there was a rain delay at 4:30 on Day 3, which lasted the rest of the day. The game should therefore have ended as a draw, but when the players came back on it was "Day 4 - 10:00am" even though it is meant to be a three-day game. I took a photo:

Attachments

• IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 15

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Ground: Gabba
Issue: stumping chance and keeper didn't take bails off
Batter danced down the pitch to a spinner and missed it, keeper caught the ball but just stood there, didn't even try and take the bails off. Batter was metres down the pitch

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: Casul
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: England v West Indies (updated via academy)
Ground: The WACA
Issue:
Bowler over allocation not reduced during rain delay. Powerplay rules not changed.
Bug description (detail): Before the match there was a rain delay (I think this may be related to the issue of T20 matches that I reported being reduced every match). The game was reduced to 40 overs per side. However, two bowlers bowled nine overs and one bowled ten. Unless there is a rule change I don't know about (and it's quite possible and delete this report if that's the case) my understanding was that when the number of overs so should the maximum number a bowler can bowl. In this case I think it would be 8.

The first power play lasted ten overs. I am fairly certain, as there were never five men out at any point, that the second power play (the middle 30 overs) was not reduced as well. Apologies for the accuracy, I am about to bowl and will hopefully be able to confirm and update if required.

Updated: the power plays are not adjusted for the reduced overs.

Last edited:

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Game Version: Latest update
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Licenced Eng/Aus
Ground: Any
Issue: Half ball colour not showing for in/outswing/offcutter/legcutter
Bug description (detail): The colour doesn’t show as a batsman if the ball will be an inswinger. It says on loading screen as it’s been in the past, if ball is half green on the left for example, ball will be an outswinger. But the ball is always full colour, and it doesn’t show any hint like it did in the past or says in the loading manual where it’s going to swing - you can get out every ball because of this if opponent bowls an inswinger every ball, u will never be able to judge it and it will show as a full blue circle not a half one that swings. Major issue. Hope this will be fixed along with modifiers as it makes it impossible.

Last edited:

zafar1993

School Cricketer
platform: PS4
game version: latest patch 1.05
game mode: online
match type: any
teams used: any
ground: any
bug description: following are the issues i experienced so far
● gameplay modifiers of batting and bowling are working online so both players can play on settings set by them,game physics not working online..modifiers should be locked as well.
● when you cancel a run sometimes batsmen gets stuck for 2/3 seconds which results in a runout.
● sometimes batsmen dosent slide nor dive even when you are pressing the button and that is resulting in runouts.
● when a shot is played on backfoot batsmen takes 3/4 secs before he runs,so even if there is a run on offer you can't run..
● after 5 overs cutters turn so sharp that it becomes impossible to bat,one can pitch outside leg stump and it ends on offside wide guide line i hope impact of cutters can be reduced as it is unrealistic...
● sometimes the bowling line indicator for batsmen is not showing the correct line of the ball..
● while standing inside crease and playing a shot batsmen drags his foot outside crease and dosent go back even if u press the button and this is resulting in stumps,on spin as well as pacers..

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
platform: PS4
game version: latest patch 1.05
game mode: career
bug description: player stamina doesn’t regenerate between overs whilst simulating. Mainly as a fast bowler career I bowl 3 overs then lose 10kph of speed and don’t get stamina back until a session end.

Alberts

International Coach
Game Version: v1.05
Game Mode: Casual
Teams used: Australia (human co-op) & England (AI)
Ground: Coffs Harbour
Over Count: ~12
Issue: Catch at first slip not recognised.
Impact: What should have been a wicket wasn't.
Bug description (detail): Got an edge, the catching minigame came up, attempted to appeal afterwards and it just moved onto the next ball, it seems it decided we took too long. We attempted to appeal pretty much instantly.

Game Version: v1.05
Game Mode: Casual
Teams used: Australia (human co-op) & England (AI)
Ground: Coffs Harbour
Over Count: ~13
Issue: AI fielder didn't attempt to catch in the outfield.
Impact: What should have been a wicket wasn't.
Bug description (detail): The AI hit the ball towards a fielder, they faced away from the ball and ran a bit, the ball hit them in the back of the head; no attempt at a catch made.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: career mode
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Patch-1.05

@MattW
Bug description
Players don't age up in career mode ,i used custom clubs with age between 16-21 but in 2026 they are still of same age

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
platform: Xbox One
game version: latest
game mode: casual
bug description: Game is very laggy and choppy. Doesn't happen every game, but is very noticeable when it does happen. Makes it difficult to play.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0363
Match Type: Club 3-Day
Teams used: Leeds vs Hull
Ground: Leeds Sports Club
Over Count: 80.00 Hull 2nd innings
Issue (one line description): Result
Bug description (detail): Leeds 597-6, Hull 268 all out and 284-3 which means Hull were 45 runs behind when match drawn but result says Leeds won by an innings & 45 runs. Obviously we declared, only batted once and they followed on but we didn't bowl them out in 2nd innings so should be a draw not win for us. Obviously when it's a draw it normally says so and so won on count back when you look at the result after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread