Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

ashtonreeves

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Got to 10 on that dial pretty quickly for a guy defending stealing something didn't ya? "it's not my fault the bank messed up, I'll still take the money" isn't the moral highground. Feel free to justify your dishonesty though. Character defining stuff.

A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy.
- Jean Baudrillard

ashtonreeves

School Cricketer
I'll repeat something I said a few weeks ago. There are two options;

A) The game gets paid for
B) The game doesn't get played

I agree. already bought it on PSN STORE on release. why because I thought that besybuy order going to get cancelled.

bandwidth cap is a real issue here. it's 18GB or something (I have only 60Gb per month). so everyone's saving their internet or they have to pay $2 for extra GB. I'm downloading the game in the next week. maybe not, still have to ask my friends opinions on the matter. because some people said they have issues with the downloaded version. better wait for the physical copy if that's the case.

we'll just stop this here okay... I was just being honest and told what happened. nothing more to it. I don't feel proud because I received a game for free. I paid for it anyway. I'm going to buy 2 copies of DBC 14. my father enjoyed playing lara cricket 98-99, and I figured I can surprise him this December with a new PS3 and a game for him. hoping we can play together while I'm away.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy.
- Jean Baudrillard

I'm not jealous of you stealing something, or your justification for it. Nice try.

But I'm sure you "absolutely" will "buy two copies" of DBC14. Totally. You wouldn't ever take advantage to get something for free, would you? He Lol'd

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I'm done, I'm done. It just smacks of total hypocrisy in a thread full of it.

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
hey, Ross you haven't given any update in information this friday. So I was wondering if you and the team had planned a release in Sri Lanka.:)

Hope for you to answer this!

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OFF TOPIC:
I was randomly browsing pc games in a retailer shop yesterday. That is when I found Mafia II to be selling at Rs.299. Man that is ridiculously cheap even for a 2010 game. I obviously bought it right away but kinda felt a good game was put up on a very cheap rate.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I was randomly browsing pc games in a retailer shop yesterday. That is when I found Mafia II to be selling at Rs.299. Man that is ridiculously cheap even for a 2010 game. I obviously bought it right away but kinda felt a good game was put up on a very cheap rate.
It's also free here, which is even cheaper.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
hey, Ross you haven't given any update in information this friday. So I was wondering if you and the team had planned a release in Sri Lanka.:)

Hope for you to answer this!

I assume it will since SL is a major cricket playing nation.

balkeet

International Coach
Will the pre order bonus be same in india as in aus or it will be upto the retailers?

radders12

School Cricketer
Couple of questions.

How much will it be in the UK?
Any news on a release date?
Can I purchase it from say Amazon?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Will DBC14 be available for Gazi in Bangladesh so he can replicate his Hat-trick against Tendulkar in his retirement match for the Ashes?

Users who are viewing this thread