Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

pfunkboy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Career bowling seems pointless if you cant do the training which boosts the stats.

Are the sliders available on the steam version of the game?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I had to start my Career mode again as my 20 months old daughter put my PS5 on using my Pad, started cricket 22 and delete my Career mode and I just got into the Pakistan team:facepalm..so back to playing club cricket again.
Hopefully they patch career as we need training for fielding, plus I don't know if its just me but after the press conference I can't seem to proceed so I have to close the game and start again??

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just made Captain of the club team after a season and a half. 5 50's and 1 ceentury and 3 man of match awards.
Post automatically merged:

Career bowling seems pointless if you cant do the training which boosts the stats.

Are the sliders available on the steam version of the game?
When in nets trainning can you not go into setup and setup the bowler and then choose to bowl, havent tried myself will do so later today.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just a question.
I don't know If it just me but I can't seem to continue after a press conference, i keep pressing all the buttons but it's won't continue, i keep having to close the game and start it again.. it's really annoying.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a question.
I don't know If it just me but I can't seem to continue after a press conference, i keep pressing all the buttons but it's won't continue, i keep having to close the game and start it again.. it's really annoying.
Is it fixed in the latest patch that went out today on PS4? Release notes seem to suggest that.

pfunkboy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm talking about the gym training.

Just made Captain of the club team after a season and a half. 5 50's and 1 ceentury and 3 man of match awards.
Post automatically merged:

When in nets trainning can you not go into setup and setup the bowler and then choose to bowl, havent tried myself will do so later today.

HaveAgo

School Cricketer
Hey guys
Is the career mode different with each console
I'm playing on ps4 without internet, there's none of this storyline I see on YouTube where you talk different people coaches etc etc,Go into the gym it said on screen coach is talking
As soon as I create player it just goes straight to the screen I have in my pics(not the gym room pic)
I'm so confused lol doesn't seem immersive this way what's going on???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just thought the facial expression here was hilarious taking a C&B.

View attachment 258992
Breathtaking... hahaha

On a serious note, nice to see a C&B dismissal for a change. I have been playing 100's of hours on C19 as a leg spinner and I think I only had 1 C&B chance. In DBC17 they were more frequent. Including a C&B taken bouncing off the non-strikers chest. Good times...

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I tried multiple careers so far. Batting all rounder, bowling all rounder, batter and a bowler. To try out different things. I have custom sliders for each of the formats and AI. I am enjoying the career mode to be honest barring the off side issue while batting ( I am going to assume that my player is weak in the offside till is patched out). :)

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I had to start my Career mode again as my 20 months old daughter put my PS5 on using my Pad, started cricket 22 and delete my Career mode and I just got into the Pakistan team:facepalm..so back to playing club cricket again.
Hopefully they patch career as we need training for fielding, plus I don't know if its just me but after the press conference I can't seem to proceed so I have to close the game and start again??

Your save auto upload to ps plus if you have plus

Users who are viewing this thread