Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I’ve just started a career (Though I’m pleased with improvements to Cricket 22, history tells me that my career will break at some point but I’m risking it!).

I’m my real self so middle order RHB accumulator/T20 RM swing bowler. I recorded figures of 3-0-15-0 (Included a few wides) on T20 debut as well as taking a catch. I wasn’t required to bat as we (Leeds) successfully chased 167 against Carlisle off the last ball. I was actually the most economical bowler but clearly the coach wasn’t impressed, telling me it could soon be a bad memory or something like that!

The bowler wouldn’t release the ball in the nets so will see if that works in future. Seemed to go straight to fifty over game so assuming stats/fixtures etc don’t become visible until after first round of games (?). Anyway we’ll see what happens. I’m playing Medium, Pro etc on PS4.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
have you shared this on the community?
Yep.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve just started a career (Though I’m pleased with improvements to Cricket 22, history tells me that my career will break at some point but I’m risking it!).

I’m my real self so middle order RHB accumulator/T20 RM swing bowler. I recorded figures of 3-0-15-0 (Included a few wides) on T20 debut as well as taking a catch. I wasn’t required to bat as we (Leeds) successfully chased 167 against Carlisle off the last ball. I was actually the most economical bowler but clearly the coach wasn’t impressed, telling me it could soon be a bad memory or something like that!

The bowler wouldn’t release the ball in the nets so will see if that works in future. Seemed to go straight to fifty over game so assuming stats/fixtures etc don’t become visible until after first round of games (?). Anyway we’ll see what happens. I’m playing Medium, Pro etc on PS4.
Just a tip. If you turn down commentary to 0 then the cutscenes you get with the manager, etc are muted as well for some reason.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Has anyone managed to get a sponsorship yet? If so, at which stage of your career did you get your first one?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone managed to get a sponsorship yet? If so, at which stage of your career did you get your first one?
I can't even get my player to get a haircut let alone a sponsorship. Times are tough man.

Seriously though, I haven't yet, but I'm just entering FC cricket.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I can't figure out how to do the rowing machine training session. I can't even do 1 stroke.
It took me a while. Press R2/L2 hold them, then like the yoga, follow the yellow marker with the analogue sticks and when they turn green, release the R2/L2 triggers.

MBix

School Cricketer
I'm highly confused here, but maybe I'm overlooking something, my players rating never changes from 66...a year into my career it's the same still in '19 you could adjust the skill points right?

rkishore1986

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Any idea how to earn point from net training session. I batted for almost 10 overs yet the points earned was zero. How long should I bat in nets to earn points

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia