Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Indeed, the club grounds from the footage shown look brilliant. Maybe I won't mind being stuck playing club cricket in career for years this time around. I really hope you're right regarding an overhaul of the stadium creator because previous BA cricket titles haven't done justice to (the user) being able to recreate some of the worlds most historic and unique cricket grounds.

Btw it's good to see you back in these forums again mate :thumbs
Thanks, although after the last week around here sometimes I wish my self imposed ban lasted a tad longer lol.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks, although after the last week around here sometimes I wish my self imposed ban lasted a tad longer lol.
I know what you mean, that's why I've refrained from commenting in the other thread with 230 pages. That being said I am looking forward to the game and starting a fresh career, December 2nd couldn't come quicker just so everyone here will calm down.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I keep asking for career from club level mainly because the club level cricket environment is the most chilled out time in the career.. That too with localised grounds which makes it even better.. For me more than the additions which are always welcome BTW , simply the matches excites me a lot.. I dont like that you progress your level by simulating the match, its a poor decision to make it so.. Then whatever you do doesnt hold any value on your input in the career.. The thought or the feel of making them "earn" them is what makes the time spent well or worthy..

I am definitely excited for career in this game.. If cricket doesnt begin at club level for all nations, might start with a country that has it.. Maybe NZ, that would be exciting..

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How do you change your player appearance during career, i am trying to change my player skin colour but it won't save.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
How do you change your player appearance during career, i am trying to change my player skin colour but it won't save.
Think its a bug. I can't change hairstyles or beards.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fingers crossed we'll actually be able to have a career in Ireland...

In fact I hope C22 career reintroduces the features removed from Ashes 17, such as world rankings and an ability to view fixtures from other countries.

Any idea how the domestic structures will look specifically the re-addition of the Zimbabwean domestic structure? BA removed it from C19 after being available in Ashes Cricket and I had no idea when I went in to buy the game a couple of years ago. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Just checked for you both. I'm afraid to report that when selecting a nation in career player setup it's only the 'Top 9' teams that are available. So no Zimbabwe, Afghanistan or Ireland among the full members and no associates.

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
I've been playing around in career mode, waiting for the patches before I get into a serious career, but I was wondering if we are able to customize the club teams or replace them with our own teams like we used to be able to do in C19?

Wizle

Club Cricketer
Just checked for you both. I'm afraid to report that when selecting a nation in career player setup it's only the 'Top 9' teams that are available. So no Zimbabwe, Afghanistan or Ireland among the full members and no associates.
Appreciate this mate. Don’t see a reason to pick it up now.

NaracchiSaracchi

School Cricketer
First gameply for my debut match.
I like how it starts at club cricket, a full season of One Day, T20 and 3 Day games.
I think the gameplay was pretty decent, still a few things that need to be worked on.

Scarberino

School Cricketer
Just got the call-up to first class cricket in Australia, but noticed there's something whack with the venues the games are being played at. They're all being played at neutral grounds for some reason.
QLD v WA @ Blundstone
QLD v TAS @ The WACA
QLD v VIC @ Blundstone
NSW v QLD @ Adelaide Oval

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just got the call-up to first class cricket in Australia, but noticed there's something whack with the venues the games are being played at. They're all being played at neutral grounds for some reason.
QLD v WA @ Blundstone
QLD v TAS @ The WACA
QLD v VIC @ Blundstone
NSW v QLD @ Adelaide Oval
We'll chalk that one up to covid haha

Users who are viewing this thread