Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Anyone finding it more difficult to take wickets with the new patch? I'm struggling with my seam bowling allrounder having averaged 22 before the patch. Batting on the other hand seems significantly easier imho.

cricboi

Club Captain
Anyone finding it more difficult to take wickets with the new patch? I'm struggling with my seam bowling allrounder having averaged 22 before the patch. Batting on the other hand seems significantly easier imho.

Yes, I have found it much harder to take wickets since the last patch. Also find the batting significantly easier, even with the v.4 sliders.

Another issue I'm wondering about is if any one has got a caught and bowled recenetly. It seems like 4-5 times a match I get a leading edge that seems to teleport right through my guy. This has happened over the past 3 weeks and I've yet to get a caught and bowled since. Im currently at 84 overall and thought my fielding stats weren't too bad, so I'm thinking this might be a glitch.

Bhavesh Prateek

School Cricketer
Is it just me or are team scores very low?

I only just made it out of club cricket (after 5 years... I suck) and the scores are consistently sub 200 in 3 day games and for T20's it's like targets of 100.

Makes it a bit easy so to speak chasing scores... never really have any run rate pressure.

I was thinking it'd be different in state cricket but, at least in my first game, the scores are very low there too. Is there a setting that tweaks this?
How to create career mode with different international team in ps4

Bhavesh Prateek

School Cricketer
Is it just me or are team scores very low?

I only just made it out of club cricket (after 5 years... I suck) and the scores are consistently sub 200 in 3 day games and for T20's it's like targets of 100.

Makes it a bit easy so to speak chasing scores... never really have any run rate pressure.

I was thinking it'd be different in state cricket but, at least in my first game, the scores are very low there too. Is there a setting that tweaks this?
How to create career mode with different teams in ps4. Is there any limitation as I can start career only with India.

manu690

School Cricketer
hey guys , does anyone knows , how the proficiency increase in career mode ?

Is everybody stop playing this game ? coz nobody reply anymore .. or its just nobody know how PROFICIENCIES work in career mode ???

Last edited:

manu690

School Cricketer
yes, before my player record in test matches almost 2 wickets per inning and after the update in last 5 matches my player take only 2 wickets and both of those wickets inner edge onto wickets ...

zozaro

School Cricketer
Has anyone been dropped from their test team out of nowhere? I was the captain with an average of 48 and they have stopped offering me a spot. Is this a glitch? No international cricket for 6 months. Career mode is so frustrating at times.

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
Has anyone been dropped from their test team out of nowhere? I was the captain with an average of 48 and they have stopped offering me a spot. Is this a glitch? No international cricket for 6 months. Career mode is so frustrating at times.
england?

psychoherent

Club Cricketer
ok so a question- when I make a bowling allrounder and choose middle order the game slots me at 5 but if I pick an allrounder it bumps me down to 6? SO rather than wrestling with batting order politics, I figured I'd ask, does anyone know the difference between choosing a bowling vs pure allrounder? Are the skill caps known?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
caught you sanding the ball maybe?

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
This mode makes it so hard to pick a team, why can't we see the players career stats from the lineup selection menu.

Also does anyone ever think we will be able to see the final standings of a comp once you have completed your last game??

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This mode makes it so hard to pick a team, why can't we see the players career stats from the lineup selection menu.

Also does anyone ever think we will be able to see the final standings of a comp once you have completed your last game??
Biggest irk for me is no option to see player age.

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I love this game but hate this game also. So home series going on against South Africa, the hundred is also going on and I got pulled into The Trent rockets, played the first game then started the SA series, after the first test I'm back for a game for Trent (the third game in comp) so I go to check how they got on in the second game which I didn't play and guess what I apparently did play as I'm on the teamsheet and went for 35 runs!!

This had just happened so I'm holding in my frustration but @MattW will BA actually sort out the many defects in career mode. We are not asking for gameplay, as far as I'm concerned thats great its just the amount of issues with calenders, stats, standings ability to pick a lineup with no access to players attributes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread