career mode problem

brandy123

School Cricketer
hi guys I am trying to play through a career mode but after I done setting up my player and picking a team its not letting me start a match,
this has happened on my previous career mode which I was gutted because I got a long wat through career mode,
any help please

D

Deleted member 46200

hi guys I am trying to play through a career mode but after I done setting up my player and picking a team its not letting me start a match,
this has happened on my previous career mode which I was gutted because I got a long wat through career mode,
any help please
Hi, what platform are you playing on?

brandy123

School Cricketer
hi I am on pc,
I have made some progress as I have changed my ps4 controller to a wired 360 controller and I have actually played my 1st career game,
please don't tell me the problem is something stupiud like a ps4 controller

D

Deleted member 46200

hi I am on pc,
I have made some progress as I have changed my ps4 controller to a wired 360 controller and I have actually played my 1st career game,
I'm not on PC so can't really comment, I think the 360 controller has more control than the PS4 (via PC).

jmarcf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi I am on pc,

Could be. Have you tried x360ce?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm not on PC so can't really comment, I think the 360 controller has more control than the PS4 (via PC).

On the contrary I happen to think the Dualshock 4 offers more control than the XB1 controller due to the stiffer control stick springs. Once set up correctly (I use DS4Windows) it is every bit as functional as the XB1 controller.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
On the contrary I happen to think the Dualshock 4 offers more control than the XB1 controller due to the stiffer control stick springs. Once set up correctly (I use DS4Windows) it is every bit as functional as the XB1 controller.

I have the same set up and agree. It wasn't anywhere near as good before the last patch though with very slow movement on the analogue sticks when looking to reflex etc so that might be an issue if anyone hasn't auto-updated and is on a previous build.

D

Deleted member 46200

Stiffer stick...? Each to their own, never tried the XB1.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Stiffer stick...? Each to their own, never tried the XB1.

Well even the 360 pad then. Believe me I have tried all three. Right now in the current build the PS4 controller offers greater precision, even though it requires a third party tool to operate.[DOUBLEPOST=1487187509][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to try the Steam controller, but they all seem to be sold out. Well at sensible prices anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread