DBC 17 Career Mode

Subhayan Dasgupta

School Cricketer
Hi all,
I hav recently started playing Don Bradman Cricket 17. While playing the career mode with a star player, even the ODI and T20s were played in whites. Is there any fix to it?

usymajeed

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How can I view my career player stats?
I when your created player walks onto the field?

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In career i am playing with batsman allrounder and i choosed first bowling but i have to bowl for all bowlers in the team why? i want to bowl my player only, here what i can do? please help me

P

PVFCashley

In career i am playing with batsman allrounder and i choosed first bowling but i have to bowl for all bowlers in the team why? i want to bowl my player only, here what i can do? please help me

Simulate the game, until you bowl again.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all,
I hav recently started playing Don Bradman Cricket 17. While playing the career mode with a star player, even the ODI and T20s were played in whites. Is there any fix to it?
GO to team Editor, might be team manager... idk! Select each team and assign the kits against each format.
Easiest way, Log-in to Academy and download all updated teams....... and you're good to go!

Corrie Sproule

School Cricketer
Very late now but I was hoping someone could tell me do you work your way up to the state team or do you start for your state (Start Career at Queensland)

Users who are viewing this thread