Career Mode Talk

StrongAsAnOx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is it right we can only create three career modes???!!!

They seem to be locked having made one of my own and two for my kids. I wanted a bit of variation and was going to start a new one only to find I'm not able to.

If this is the case it is very disappointing. Why on earth would BA lock how many careers we can have?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors

They seem to be locked having made one of my own and two for my kids. I wanted a bit of variation and was going to start a new one only to find I'm not able to.

If this is the case it is very disappointing. Why on earth would BA lock how many careers we can have?
You could use a different console profile?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Possibly a memory issue.

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Im getting this screen everytime I try to enter my career mode. The game freezes and then crashes after a few seconds.

B1CC2D37-C772-4A7A-9D62-2ABDF766C232.jpeg

dhayalan

School Cricketer
In my career mode, graphics turns low and fps is too low... I don't know why. But in other game modes game is fine... I'm am also getting that multiple colour screen everytime match starts... (Ps4). If anybody faced the same problem and found a solution let me know...

lurk

School Cricketer
I just downloaded patch and took the option of 'get best' for the teams etc, will I have to start a new career to have this new data included? Apologies if this has been asked before, I did try and look.

chunky120717

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I just downloaded patch and took the option of 'get best' for the teams etc, will I have to start a new career to have this new data included? Apologies if this has been asked before, I did try and look.

Not as far as I've noticed. I was three seasons in, after the patch this update came out and I went with it, I've not had to start a new career as it's built on/replaced what I had already downloaded.

Muzzy_

School Cricketer
Im getting this screen everytime I try to enter my career mode. The game freezes and then crashes after a few seconds.

View attachment 224194
I had this yesterday, I was in a really tight game that I was enjoying and this happened. I tried for a while to get a workaround and I think I have one. Boot up the game with your profile, head to the settings and click switch main profile and click another user. In my case the other user is password protected so I click that user and I'm prompted to enter a password, instead of entering the password I back out of the process and I'm returned to a home screen saying the game requires an active profile or something along those lines. I switch back to my profile, load up my career and the save loads correctly.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Career mode lineups in 2030s becomes a mess where older players with 5-10 ovr all rating still hogs the place in playing XI

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Career mode lineups in 2030s becomes a mess where older players with 5-10 ovr all rating still hogs the place in playing XI

You’d hope by then you’d be captain and be able to pick your own side

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I have the same problem. Forced to simulate the rest of the test match because I couldn’t stop it from crashing. Very annoying.
Have you got the latest update? The latest patch should have fixed this issue, if you're for sure on the latest and are still getting issues with this let me know.

Should show version 1.1.0.0 on the Xbox Manage Games/Apps screen, or end in 1033 in the version number displayed when viewing the credits.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
While batting in career mode game I saw “New Ball Taken” animation twice in two overs (85 and 86 overs) playing County Cup.

Has anybody noticed this before?

Users who are viewing this thread