Career Mode Talk

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Rookie difficulty to legend the ai still feels the same.

.even with fall wicket on 100 its still the same.

Do the ai sliders not work in career?

Dracos

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They should be where the home nation is.
In the previous versions, tournament matches were played in different countries as opposed to one or two set host nations. For example, the India vs New Zealand semi final game would have been played in Mumbai as opposed to Old Trafford. I read somewhere that this is still the case in this game. Just wanted to confirm if it is still the case.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The game generates way too many allrounders in career mode , this needs to be look in to as its disturbing the balance of the game.

chunky120717

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Called up for the ashes with England. In the lineup the only real player is Jos Buttler and the rest are all made up. This is only a couple years into the future. I get the dynamic lineup thing but this is just ridiculous.

I'm in Season 5, got called up to the tour of WI to make my England Test debut. It's probably 75% household names, in 2023/24 season. At least 4 of the line up I don't know. County game still has considerably more recognised names though. Maybe the dynamic selection does need tweaking.

jonest30

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

Only just started career mode and have a few queries.

I’ve started as an all-rounder and with fast type bowling, however in my first game I’m reaching speeds of 90+ mph, is this normal? I was expecting an Ashes Cricket style build up of skill where I’d have to upgrade my speed as the career went on? Also is there a way of importing a created tournament into the game? I’ve downloaded all of the bbl teams from the academy, but they’re still all custom teams so as far as I’m aware, will not be in career mode.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

john marston

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am a part of ODI team but I always see “NO CHANCE” for world championship. Is it a bug that in career mode we can’t play the world championship ? And I have been a part of the team for 6-7 years but it’s always “NO CHANCE”

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I am a part of ODI team but I always see “NO CHANCE” for world championship. Is it a bug that in career mode we can’t play the world championship ? And I have been a part of the team for 6-7 years but it’s always “NO CHANCE”
Oh no, I really hope they fixed it after Ashes Cricket.

HD6274

Club Cricketer
just play star career and remove all players from domestic teams and insert all international players like ipl then we all can get good international teams with all accurate players.

Blinkvosperd

School Cricketer
Hi guys. I was wondering if I can edit my player in Career mode. I am not talking about the basics such as bat and face, but something like changing the surname on the shirt and the number?

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys. I was wondering if I can edit my player in Career mode. I am not talking about the basics such as bat and face, but something like changing the surname on the shirt and the number?
Unfortunately not, as far as I'm aware, once the player is created you can't change things like name, surname or role.

normal10

Club Captain
I played a game as the team and scored about 56 runs with my career mode player but did not get any xp for it and my fours or sixes didnt count in objective. So my question is can i play as a team and get xp when i become captain or does playing as a team and i cant upgrade my career mode player?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I played a game as the team and scored about 56 runs with my career mode player but did not get any xp for it and my fours or sixes didnt count in objective. So my question is can i play as a team and get xp when i become captain or does playing as a team and i cant upgrade my career mode player?
I have a issue where the dot balls (for objective) is not counted.

Hello planetcricket.

I've noticed two bugs in career mode which have come up only recently.
a) when selecting a custom downloaded stadium to play a match at, the stadium that is loaded is always the same one, regardless of which custom stadium is chosen.
b) there is no visual pitch wear over the course of a match in career mode, regardless of format.

Anyone else noticed this?

Thanks

Brent

rajsin87702

Club Cricketer
Hi,

I love this game.
But there is one issue. I am playing as a Bowling All rounder in career mode. I am unable to take wickets. All the edges fall short of either the wicket keeper or the slips. I have moved my wicket keeper and slips Up. Still the edges or the catches don't carry to them.
When AI is bowling, there Wicket keeper and Slips are really close to wicket. But when i am bowling, there are not close.
Can we move the wicket keeper and the slips more close to the wicket so the catches can be taken?
Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread