Career Mode Talk

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes, in the last test I played two new balls were taken by the AI in consecutive overs.

Yorkshireman

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Have you got the latest update? The latest patch should have fixed this issue, if you're for sure on the latest and are still getting issues with this let me know.

Should show version 1.1.0.0 on the Xbox Manage Games/Apps screen, or end in 1033 in the version number displayed when viewing the credits.
I have done the updates and it seems all fixed. Thank you.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2 seasons into my career mode. I was offered contract by all 6 Australian state teams, I chose NSW. They immediately offered the captaincy role. Which is very unrealistic. I was just around 40 rated.

The game should fix minimum criteria (like 65+Rating, 45+matches in particular format) while selecting or offering captaincy to any players.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
2 seasons into my career mode. I was offered contract by all 6 Australian state teams, I chose NSW. They immediately offered the captaincy role. Which is very unrealistic. I was just around 40 rated.

The game should fix minimum criteria (like 65+Rating, 45+matches in particular format) while selecting or offering captaincy to any players.
I've found that NSW in really underrated, low ratings and they always get smashed.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I've found that NSW in really underrated, low ratings and they always get smashed.
Ahhh... does downloading and replacing Community created team help ?

Dracos

County Cricketer
While playing a tournament like world cup in career mode, are the matches played in the host nation or in different countries based on the home team for that game?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
While playing a tournament like world cup in career mode, are the matches played in the host nation or in different countries based on the home team for that game?
Do we get to play CWC 2023 in Career mode ?

Users who are viewing this thread