cd779 Creations - 1993 Ashes

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@AlexPJSmith Brilliant, if they can get uploaded am I okay to continue using the base you've created to go through and upload the teams as they go through the other stages?

If it helps, I had a similar issue with sharing. I solved it by adding a tag to the team, and it then allowed me to share them as I wished.

That was the point of doing them to be honest. I am not skillful enough to make kits and logos, so just wanted to do my bit for the community. Can help up to stage 4.

I'll add a tag and re-upload in the UK morning. Any preference in the order of the rest?

EDIT - I've uploaded them now!

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@AlexPJSmith Hero, thank you! If you're happy to take them all up to Stage 4, I'll add them as completed to Stage 1 in the opening post here with a note to download from your gamertag instead.

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
@AlexPJSmith Hero, thank you! If you're happy to take them all up to Stage 4, I'll add them as completed to Stage 1 in the opening post here with a note to download from your gamertag instead.

Consider Somerset Stage 1 done and shared as well. I'll move on to Stage 2 for Hampshire, Lancashire, Middlesex, Notts, Surrey, Somerset and Yorkshire from now on. I'll notify you when teams have reached certain stages!

Still that one Max Palmer fella from Lancashire I can't work out. Any ideas?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Consider Somerset Stage 1 done and shared as well. I'll move on to Stage 2 for Hampshire, Lancashire, Middlesex, Notts, Surrey, Somerset and Yorkshire from now on. I'll notify you when teams have reached certain stages!

Still that one Max Palmer fella from Lancashire I can't work out. Any ideas?
Off the top of my head, Matt Parkinson?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@wasteyouryouth I actually went through Lancs. earlier today and also couldn't find a match for Max Palmer. Date of birth doesn't match Parkinson, and if I remember rightly this 'Max Palmer' does not have a single match in any format to his name in the in-game stats.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth I actually went through Lancs. earlier today and also couldn't find a match for Max Palmer. Date of birth doesn't match Parkinson, and if I remember rightly this 'Max Palmer' does not have a single match in any format to his name in the in-game stats.
Just had a look. 20/11/1987 is a birthday I've come across a lot. I think it must be the generic one. So I'd reckon on it being Matt Parkinson unless there is someone else who fits the bill.

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Parkinson was also my guess, but as @cd779 says DOB doesn't match. Max Palmer is Australian as well. Were a couple in Durham (Indika Wahab and Usain Amini) which I couldn't find a match for either.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Parkinson was also my guess, but as @cd779 says DOB doesn't match. Max Palmer is Australian as well. Were a couple in Durham (Indika Wahab and Usain Amini) which I couldn't find a match for either.
Had a look:

Indika Wahab is Imad Wasim, I've updated him as part of the CPL. So he showed up in my Durham roster.

Usain Amini is Usman Arshad but it's the wrong Usman Arshad. The one that plays for Durham doesn't appear to be on the game. The same happened on the last game for Mitchell who plays for Worcestershire.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@wasteyouryouth In the Durham I've uploaded, I had Wasim correct but didn't realise about the Usman Arshad. Will revert him back to default name with a note to update him later.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thought I might help. Can look through the Kent players social media and find the bats they use to assign them in stage 2. Adam Rouse here

Attachments

• IMG_20171116_223245.jpg
    IMG_20171116_223245.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 3

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Had a look:

Indika Wahab is Imad Wasim, I've updated him as part of the CPL. So he showed up in my Durham roster.

Usain Amini is Usman Arshad but it's the wrong Usman Arshad. The one that plays for Durham doesn't appear to be on the game. The same happened on the last game for Mitchell who plays for Worcestershire.
Imad Wasim who was once linked with Durham but never signed :facepalm
Arshad would have been my suggestion. This is a minefield! Luckily everything else I've done so far has been a cake walk (although finding what bat Fidel Edwards is currently using is causing me a midnight headache!)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Re: Max Palmer. If his nation is Australia and he has a 20/11/1987 there's a good chance they just haven't entered the data for him. Australia looks to be the default country for people that have been added to the game. There's a load of Afghanistan and Ireland players with the same information

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Re: Max Palmer. If his nation is Australia and he has a 20/11/1987 there's a good chance they just haven't entered the data for him. Australia looks to be the default country for people that have been added to the game. There's a load of Afghanistan and Ireland players with the same information
Unless you have any objections I'll turn him into Parkinson. The world needs more exciting leg spinners any way!

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@AlexPJSmith assuming you have no objections, I noticed you've also uploaded Somerset and Yorkshire so have added them as complete to stage 1 from my brief look at them.

Edit - all teams with n/a currently by them, I'm hoping to have Stage 1 complete by tomorrow evening and uploaded.

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
@AlexPJSmith assuming you have no objections, I noticed you've also uploaded Somerset and Yorkshire so have added them as complete to stage 1 from my brief look at them.

Edit - all teams with n/a currently by them, I'm hoping to have Stage 1 complete by tomorrow evening and uploaded.
Zero objections from me :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread