cd779 Creations - 1993 Ashes

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Glamorgan and Gloucestershire shared and that it's for me tonight. I've already sorted names for all the other counties that haven't yet been uploaded, so just a case of changing kit numbers and putting in their actual bowling/batting style.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@cd779 I'll try and do some more stadiums later
If you do, use the Kent website for the image of the ground as it is. Last year we had the ground before it was renovated. The flats are there and the scoreboard is diagonally opposite the Wooley Stand

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you do, use the Kent website for the image of the ground as it is. Last year we had the ground before it was renovated. The flats are there and the scoreboard is diagonally opposite the Wooley Stand
ok, but doing buildings is a bit tricky since we don't have anything like that in stadium creator

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Sweppy12 my suggestion for the flats at the St Lawrence ground are to use pavilions with their back to the field - as you say it's far from perfect, but is better than nothing.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I did a ground on the last game with a hotel built into the stand, I used the shed on the bottom half of a large stand by just placing it over the seating and adjusted the seating to the one that is covered by tarp so that there weren't any floating heads or people with half bodies. If the game is still on my pc I'll try and get pic.

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
@cd779 Hampshire is at a stage 5. Couple of players without correct bats at the moment but will update when I have other teams to acceptable levels.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How are people doing the actual proper kits when the game is not out on PC yet. I thought it was nigh-on impossible to do logos on console

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I did a ground on the last game with a hotel built into the stand, I used the shed on the bottom half of a large stand by just placing it over the seating and adjusted the seating to the one that is covered by tarp so that there weren't any floating heads or people with half bodies. If the game is still on my pc I'll try and get pic.
yea ive done stuff like this before, did it with my lords ground for the old pavilion

How are people doing the actual proper kits when the game is not out on PC yet. I thought it was nigh-on impossible to do logos on console
a couple of people have the game on PC cause they were beta testers

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@cd779 Hampshire is at a stage 5. Couple of players without correct bats at the moment but will update when I have other teams to acceptable levels.
Just to check, does it include all players used in all competitions in the 2017 season? Think that's the plan for all the teams. Also, are you okay if I download it then re-share under my username to save confusion with downloading teams from different users?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The kits are being done by the beta testers who have the PC academy, team names lines up faces etc are being done by console folks :)

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Leicestershire and Northamptonshire have been uploaded with corrected player names, roles, and kit numbers.

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Just to check, does it include all players used in all competitions in the 2017 season? Think that's the plan for all the teams. Also, are you okay if I download it then re-share under my username to save confusion with downloading teams from different users?
Other than Shahid Afridi (who I'm sure is somewhere on disk but couldn't find) and Jake Lintott (who played one t20 when they were desperate without a contract and will never play again!). Note for when you do Kent, I've created Joe Weatherley and put him in Hampshire.

Do whatever you think is easiest. I'm not bothered about what name it goes out as!

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
My task for tonight is to create at least 1 out ground for each county. Managed it with DBC17.

I find these easier than the actual 'Home' grounds - I'll leave those to the pros.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Other than Shahid Afridi (who I'm sure is somewhere on disk but couldn't find) and Jake Lintott (who played one t20 when they were desperate without a contract and will never play again!). Note for when you do Kent, I've created Joe Weatherley and put him in Hampshire.

Do whatever you think is easiest. I'm not bothered about what name it goes out as!
Excellent work - I'll re-upload I think as I suspect it will make it easier both for people downloading teams and for whoever is able to create the kits.

My task for tonight is to create at least 1 out ground for each county. Managed it with DBC17.

I find these easier than the actual 'Home' grounds - I'll leave those to the pros.
Thanks, not sure about others but I love playing on the various outgrounds so looking forward to seeing your work on these!

Users who are viewing this thread