Changing BLIC/RPIC to Another Player tutorial

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wildwil said:
I love your work RabbleRouser. Can't you make Jacques Kallis international cricket please.

BTW where did you get those stuff like torch user or FM fanatic?

I'd have a go at Jaques Kallis International cricket but I don't know where the menu screens are or the loading screens

I made the Torch user etc myself but you can get loads of them at Userbars and theres a tutorial there for making them too

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
hondeyho said:
Erm the only thing I can suggest is that you download the NEW version of the NVidia Plugin here

Will that plugin work with Serif Photo Plus?

Another thing, im a photoshop buff, and i was wondering how people get the lasso tool done so well? Is there a trick i'm missing or do you have to keep your hands VERY steady around the picture?

@ Drewaska, nice font! What is it, and where can i find it?

I love this tut. Im going to try to have a go at STIC (Sachin Tendulkar International Cricket) or just an Indian team one.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Cricketman93 said:
Will that plugin work with Serif Photo Plus?

Another thing, im a photoshop buff, and i was wondering how people get the lasso tool done so well? Is there a trick i'm missing or do you have to keep your hands VERY steady around the picture?

@ Drewaska, nice font! What is it, and where can i find it?

I love this tut. Im going to try to have a go at STIC (Sachin Tendulkar International Cricket) or just an Indian team one.

It's called Xirod. It doesn't normally look like that but I mucked about with photoshop.

V

Attachments

• xirod1.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 4

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone gonnee try IFIC, drew ?

Hope you know which player I am talking about ;).

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Check mine out,
I'm goin to try and make it into a loading screen:
donbradmanloadingscreen7uw.jpg

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Very nice RoboRocks, and very nice as well Drewska. Good work from both of you, reps for both of you!

Hariz

International Cricketer
Here you go, quoted from Ste's earlier post.

Ste said:
You also need a program to open the .dds file, the DirectX SDK and Update does this, from here and here. This however is a huge download. There is a Paint Shop Pro/Photoshop plugin but I have not tested the use of that yet. Get it from here. You have to make sure that you choose to save with 6 mipmaps in DXT3 format. Also the file size needs to be the same as the original.

Users who are viewing this thread