Chelsea Unbeaten at home

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Today read that they are on a 70 odd match winning streak at home.

So thoughts and on top of this Arsenal unbeaten through the season.

Can it be done again soon?
How long will chelsea go for?
Who is going to do it next?

PhilD123

International Coach
It's not a 70 match winning streak, but a 70 match unbeaten streak. They've lost there in the carling cup since that time, and that does tend to get ignored.

Anyway, till 20th September. Only kidding, we have a terrible recent record there, apart from drawing 0-0 with our reserves a couple of years ago;). There was a time when United did well at Stamford Bridge and Chelski did well at OT.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well United broke Arsenal's 49 matches unbeaten record so expect the same to happen

PhilD123

International Coach
Yep, 01/02, United 0-3 Chelski. I will add we were in a wretched run of form and Roy Keane was playing centre back. United have done similar things at Stamford Bridge.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
The same season Chelsea lost 3-0 at Stamford Bridge if i remember correctly. But even before Roman came, Chelsea used to do well against the big teams, apart from Arsenal.

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
I remember the days with Zola, Poyet etc etc and Chelsea always on at OT, once scored in first min:p

this season It will 100% be broken and although Chelski wont win the league it would be interesting to see how far they can talke it

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Cant say about the record, but Chelsea can win the league. Like Grant said, they are now better and stronger than last season.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Chelski and Man Utd are the only ones who have a chance of the league this year, but I think your unbeaten home record will go. Hopefully, we'll be the ones to do it.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
For their Spanish connections, I refuse to rule out Liverpool. I had tipped them for the title last season, which was a big flop.

Arsenal, I always rule out, but they always make me eat my words. Bloody Wenger!

Users who are viewing this thread