1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Cricket!

Discussion in 'Cricket Game Development Projects' started by _Nabeel_, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Hitterman International Coach

Hitterman
    AKA:
    Hitterman 2012
    National Team:
    India
    Actually, you told a lie. I remember you one helped me in C++.:p. Seriously, PCCS is looking a very nice simulation game and advanced too. I hope I will get a chance to try it.

Nabeel, I also don't know too much vB.net like Kshitiz and Colin but I am also learning. I hope one day I'll know advanced vB.net :).

My more concentration is on C++ because it's my subject ;)

2. _Nabeel_ Club Cricketer

_Nabeel_
    AKA:
    NBL
    same here dude:cheers

3. rt2gm School Cricketer

rt2gm
    AKA:
    prank
    National Team:
    australia
    Domestic Team:
    hamesphire
    and also this gamespp.com

4. blake School Cricketer

blake
    National Team:
    Australia
    Domestic Team:
    Melbourne Demons, Man City, QLD Roar, QLD Bulls
    If you are looking to make it like StickCricket, make it in Flash. It would be easier than worrying about everything else in my opinion. Flash is easy to learn and versatile.

Also, Hitterman, you have lucky if you have ever gotten to play with Maya. I look up to Maya as like the ultimate 3D program.. I really would love to have Maya, but as I'm not a professional game designer, and considering I'm still a student I'm not exactly anywhere near forking out $2000-$7000 for it.

Perhaps one day. I've already considered a possible future in the graphics or programming industry.. definitely would love to go into graphic design or become a programmer. Still in high school now though so there is lots of time.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009