Commonwealth Bank Series

Mars Maximus

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Mal did well at the second final, and it was refreshing to see him play some great off side shots for once, and he got run out, not bowled out etc., so maybe he's getting good as well. Time will tell...

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
the loye shot :) he is an exciting opening one day batsmen who plays shots that would usually only be seen at the 40th over.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
aditya123 said:
If you can fit in 2 spinners on the Aussie pitches, there is no reason why they cannot fit into the scheme of things for the slower/lower pitches of the Caribbean.
Slower than some of the Australian pitches but I wouldnt call it slow. And definately not low as there will be good bounce. I dont think 2 spinners (full time) will help.

Sureshot said:
You know what I meant, Andrew!

I meant as a contest. If you lose a warm up game it's not exactly catastrophic.
It wont be just another "warm up" when England and Australia are playing. Although the team that loses will use this as an excuse.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
cricketmad09 said:
Loye. Too much hype on him. He's a grade above at international level.

Care to explain why? No of course not, you jut like being a troll.

He's the pinch hitter England need at the top of the order. Pinch hitter are hit and miss but when they hit it's very valuable.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
They tried to put one over on poor Dean. Only because they would never be able to put one round him.

Couldn't resist. :o

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I'd have liked to see them fight him without their knives. I know who my money would be on

Users who are viewing this thread