Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@Llewelynf, shared the lineups for NZ domestic. Currently around a quarter of the way through English domestic lineups with the players we already have. I've shared what I've done so far.

D

Deleted member 185125

Indian players are very dark whenever I play a match. They look fine in team management but very tan and dark in matches. Why soo?
Even I have noticed the same. In the academy it looks fine, but in the actual game that tone is darker.

Ben Pomeroy

School Cricketer
Can anyone provide tips on how to create teams, players, logos, kits, stadiums and other things? I want to create the Somerset Team but I don't know where to begin.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone with a computer add the caribbean domestic team logos, please
Can anyone provide tips on how to create teams, players, logos, kits, stadiums and other things? I want to create the Somerset Team but I don't know where to begin.
Hi. You have to have a PC really to create any of the kits logos or advert boards as they need to be usually converted to something called an svg game file that is less than 20 kB in size. Some of the logos are too complicated to be accurately converted I have found as the saved files are too big. As for creating kits etc once files are uploaded you have to download them the “community” part of the game (found in the main menu) then enter “create team” or create player” or create stadium”. The tools that Big Ant have provided look intimidating at first until you get used to them. To create any sort of logo for example you need to think of every part of the logo being in “layers” each layer is added separately to complete the full logo. Also the colours icon is then used to change the colour of each part of the logo or a kit colour. Save any thing you do regularly. Big Ant have demonstrations on how to use the creation tools on YouTube.It may be better to watch a demonstration than try to explain here in writing but I hope I have given you the basics as to how it works.

Nishit Naik

Club Captain
Can anyone tell me get best will also provide stadiums with respective country adboards, boundary ropes and stumps

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone tell me get best will also provide stadiums with respective country adboards, boundary ropes and stumps

Don't use "Get Best" to download the teams. Download teams created by @Llewelynf (Llewelynf7) and @wasteyouryouth .

And yes the stadiums and logos are downloaded along with the teams.

Last edited:

lepphayden

School Cricketer
I would like to see somebody finish the following (or make a youtube video on how to use the tools so i can do it myself)

- Adelaide Strikers dot painting shirt Jersey
- Perth Scorches dot painting shirt Jersey
- Perth Scorches Batman Jersey
- Sydney Sixes Superman Jersey

Users who are viewing this thread