Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This may be a silly question but I intend to do a complete delete (rhyme not intended) and reinstall after the patch is released. The download/community stuff has been a little confusing for me from the onset. I'm not a big gamer.

Instead of using the get best option, which is what I usually do, is it suggested that I enter names of users separately and download each team individually as is listed here? Does that not involve duplication issues. A bit elementary I know but thanks for the help in advance.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This may be a silly question but I intend to do a complete delete (rhyme not intended) and reinstall after the patch is released. The download/community stuff has been a little confusing for me from the onset. I'm not a big gamer.

Instead of using the get best option, which is what I usually do, is it suggested that I enter names of users separately and download each team individually as is listed here? Does that not involve duplication issues. A bit elementary I know but thanks for the help in advance.

Your question is answered in the thread title.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could someone offer me some help?

I've searched "llewelynf7" in a variety of forms in the team search to try and find the best teams and it keeps telling me that there are no results found. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and its very annoying...

D

Dutch

I've searched "llewelynf7" in a variety of forms in the team search to try and find the best teams and it keeps telling me that there are no results found. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and its very annoying...
Capital L???

cricket_online

ICC Board Member

If you are on PS4 simply search for user name contains "llewelyn" and make sure you remove the space at the end. On ps4 I noticed that a space was accidentally being added at the end resulting in "llewelyn " instead of "llewelyn". That solved it for me and was able to search all the teams created by him.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Llew with no space also works.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
The stupid space that gets added by default as soon as the Game autocompletes any names is catching everyone out.

Would be nice if at some time they could rectify this.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The stupid space that gets added by default as soon as the Game autocompletes any names is catching everyone out.

Would be nice if at some time they could rectify this.
Its a PS 4 thing though. It does it in all games. The auto space I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread