Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Reddog

School Cricketer
I have the same problem it has been like this for the last couple days I just want to set up some teams and play some games but the way it is it is near impossible I have been quitting and restarting but even then its not really happening
Got exactly the same problem. It's getting very frustrating now. Can't download anything. Anyone know why this is happening?

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got exactly the same problem. It's getting very frustrating now. Can't download anything. Anyone know why this is happening?

Have you tried on another connection to rule out a possible network issue on your end?

Reddog

School Cricketer
Have you tried on another connection to rule out a possible network issue on your end?
Yes mate. Everything is fine at my end. all was good until a couple of days ago and now can't get anything to download.i deleted everything I downloaded and it was ok then for a while but now it's gone again. Won't even load the academy search. Could it be something to do with editing downloaded teams making it crash?

Pat

International Coach
Yes mate. Everything is fine at my end. all was good until a couple of days ago and now can't get anything to download.i deleted everything I downloaded and it was ok then for a while but now it's gone again. Won't even load the academy search. Could it be something to do with editing downloaded teams making it crash?

I really doubt that. I just have a couple more, little extreme, ideas - if you have another PS account, try logging into it and run the game and academy on it! Alternatively, if you don't have another account you could delete all your game data (game saves, edited teams etc.) and start from the scratch (I realise this option may not be feasible if you have lot of career/tour saves which you want to resume)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have shared all the current IPL teams with the correct names / skills. Thanks to @Llewelynf for the amazing kits and @wasteyouryouth for the awesome job on the Indian domestic teams. Shared under username "pathiik"
Now let's hope some can do some work on some of the faces...

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I really doubt that. I just have a couple more, little extreme, ideas - if you have another PS account, try logging into it and run the game and academy on it! Alternatively, if you don't have another account you could delete all your game data (game saves, edited teams etc.) and start from the scratch (I realise this option may not be feasible if you have lot of career/tour saves which you want to resume)

To be safe, first upload your save data to the PS4 cloud, that may be a ps+ only feature.

I think you can also move your game save data out to a USB.

This would just save you the headache of having to redo everything/lose what you have, if wiping your save does not fix the academy connection issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1511382795][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now let's hope some can do some work on some of the faces...

:) yes there are quite a few short white bald players on those indian squads

scampy

Club Captain
I have tweaked the first class line up for the english counties produced by The SFC Chris and Alex_PH_Smith so that the top order and tail enders are more correct.

Completed the line ups in order to start my career player - as the line ups were previously alphabetical by first name.

By default I have set the ODI and T20 line ups to pick up the First Class selection.

No other changes made to the great work completed by Chris and Alex.

I have shared my line-ups as sc4mp_neal if any wants a copy.

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Llewelyn, do you have kits from DBC17 for the county sides that you can toss on these teams temporarily?

Just assuming they have new kits for this season and those will show up later.

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I have tweaked the first class line up for the english counties produced by The SFC Chris and Alex_PH_Smith so that the top order and tail enders are more correct.

Completed the line ups in order to start my career player - as the line ups were previously alphabetical by first name.

By default I have set the ODI and T20 line ups to pick up the First Class selection.

No other changes made to the great work completed by Chris and Alex.

I have shared my line-ups as sc4mp_neal if any wants a copy.
Great work, thanks!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Llewelyn, do you have kits from DBC17 for the county sides that you can toss on these teams temporarily?

Just assuming they have new kits for this season and those will show up later.
I didn't do the county sides in 17. And besides its not just a case of popping them in. The template has changed somewhat

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I didn't do the county sides in 17. And besides its not just a case of popping them in. The template has changed somewhat

Has the logo limits or sizes (resolutions) changed as well?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am not sure about limits. Upload logos is the same way though. It was never about size though. It is about number of paths

Users who are viewing this thread