Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi guys, I'm waiting for the game to come out on PSN store in June. In the meanwhile, can I download the teams with CA and either create new players or adjust the ones I downloaded? I've read in another post that some players have God awful stats. If so, can I then export it to my PS3 using a flash drive?
Just edit them as you like in the cricket academy, then press the 'share' button. Once you're on the console, then just search for your username and then download.

sandeepchandak

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Playing the game on PS3, I am not able to update my teams through DBC Academy, as its giving error " DBC ACADEMY IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

I have tried to connect and update it several times, but without any success.
I am able to play online matches and also downloaded the patch released recently.

Please guide me for the same.

Thanks !!!

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I did the "get best teams". Will that lead to some teams that really aren't the best? I went through and the Australian team, for example, seems decent. The Indian faces didn't seem amazing though. For some of them, e.g. Dhoni, I downloaded an individual one which I thought was much better.

BagoZA

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The problem with the get best for me personally is that its different teams from different users, and that means that skills wont be correct when you compare teams from different users, what I mean is, take a SA side created by x and a NZ side for instance created by y, now the NZ players might be skilled correctly when compared to each other, but then if you compare them to SA it might look all wrong, with a Southee maybe being skilled better than a Steyn.

So what I did is I looked at a couple of teams by a couple of people, chose the creator that had most of what I was looking for, and downloaded all of his teams, so all my teams come from the same person and are skilled correctly when compared to each other.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The problem with the get best for me personally is that its different teams from different users, and that means that skills wont be correct when you compare teams from different users, what I mean is, take a SA side created by x and a NZ side for instance created by y, now the NZ players might be skilled correctly when compared to each other, but then if you compare them to SA it might look all wrong, with a Southee maybe being skilled better than a Steyn.
Try unticking the 'skills' option when downloading replacement players/teams - that should update the appearance while keeping the consistent skilling within the originally downloaded teams. So you could download all the teams from one person for the consistency, but get the players/teams you want.

In the case of the 'get best' that wouldn't solve it unless you still pretty much get all the teams from the same creator, but it would be an easy way of getting the best of all the individual teams without the inconsistency issue.

BagoZA

Club Cricketer
Personally I used LlewelynF7 teams, mostly because his local SA teams are top notch and I use them in career.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@blockerdave All 5 Zimbabwe domestic teams completed and uploaded! :)

saipavan3690

School Cricketer
help

i downloaded the squads, these squads work in normal matches but in the career mode on disc teams(fake names) appear instead of downladed players, im in 2nd year of career hw to fix this??

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
i downloaded the squads, these squads work in normal matches but in the career mode on disc teams(fake names) appear instead of downladed players, im in 2nd year of career hw to fix this??

Had you already started the career before downloading the teams?

asheswonder

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
anyone done a 1980's Aussie team with border, boon and jones etc ? thanks guys

fcbarcelona1990

School Cricketer
Playing the game on PS3, I am not able to update my teams through DBC Academy, as its giving error " DBC ACADEMY IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

I have tried to connect and update it several times, but without any success.
I am able to play online matches and also downloaded the patch released recently.

Please guide me for the same.

Thanks !!!

I'm getting the same on xbox 360, anyone know how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread