Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Whitesky94

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was wondering if anyone has created there local cricket clubs as im trying to make a league of amateur teams

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Was wondering if anyone has created there local cricket clubs as im trying to make a league of amateur teams

I have. Cople cricket club! User ajh1977

asheswonder

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sorted searched for teams in CA and got some, must have been why no one replied to me :lol

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Is it just me or does the username not always show up? Am I looking in the wrong spot?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm on 360 and I know there are more PS3 players but barely any names show for me...

There are far more on PS3 than Xbox, I would put this down to supply but it's the same in regions that had supply available as those that didn't (UK).

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
If this was covered I'm sorry but I need some help here. I just downloaded all the best teams online but I didn't get the south African domestic teams.

Why is that?

Anyone? Thanks

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Cricket games have definitely always sold a little better on the Sony platforms (excluding the whacky Wii one!) for some reason. It's a pretty tight race in the UK.

For me, PS3 has always felt more like a sports games platform than 360. I think it's something to do with the controller, which I just think feels better for being that little bit more compact. But I'm probably biased: the amount of PS2 PES I played I still have callouses on my hands in the shape of the pad... :)

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If this was covered I'm sorry but I need some help here. I just downloaded all the best teams online but I didn't get the south African domestic teams.

Why is that?

Anyone? Thanks

The South African domestic teams aren't part of 'Get best' so you need to download them individually.

Users who are viewing this thread